when were they formed?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
yeah i found them on wikipedia, but it didnt say anything about when they were formed.

its for homework by the way
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
never heard of them
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I think it was a name for a small group of Italian metal fans who murdered a girl in a sacrifice of some kind..
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
wow, that's ****ed up. is the music good?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
They were just a bunch of kids weren't they?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Yeah they were teenagers, in Secondary school I think.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
they were a metal band and a satanist cult
Quote by Trefellin

beasts of satan were just a small unknown blackened death metal band from itlay.
the only reason anyone has heard of them is because 3 of the guys from the band killed one of the other guys from the band and his dad financed his pwn private investigations into his sons murder and when he found out his son was murdered because of the connections between theistic satanism ethic of the band and black/death metal he tried to get black/death metal music banned in italy.
who said it was?
Quote by Trefellin

Ah, that's where I recognize that name from. I knew the retardedness of the name had a familiar ring.
Quote by Stranglehold
I think it was a name for a small group of Italian metal fans who murdered a girl in a sacrifice of some kind..

How much more Brutal could you get?
My parents think I'm smart.... I am a master of optical illusions