I just beat the 2nd disc to RE2, finishing up the game and at the credits there was this really badass song playing and I want to know the name of it so I can get it.

Also, does anyone know after you beat both discs if you get anything extra playing the game again like in RE4?

Thanks all.
yea man you have to beat it under certain conditions to get **** like the hunk game. go to gamewinners.com and check it out. also i love re2 so much, i haven't played it in years.
Quote by Colgate Total
Check the credits?

Well see, being the dumbass I am, in the spur of the moment (beating the game with literally 1 hit left and no healing items) I saved over my 2nd disc file without thinking I would have to start back at the first disc again >_<
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Well see, being the dumbass I am, in the spur of the moment (beating the game with literally 1 hit left and no healing items) I saved over my 2nd disc file without thinking I would have to start back at the first disc again >_<

Didn't you realize they're totally different stories?
I mean, you didn't experiment with that?

Or maybe looked at the discs and read the "Claire Disc" "Leon Disc" "

Just go residentevil.com and look up the credits on the game
also, unlocking the bonus biohazard game is only in the Japanese version.
In the english edition, it's just the game.

To play the Japanese version, you need the game (obviously) and a nice mod chip, which allows you to decode foreign games' language AND allow them to operate in your system.
I was mostly popular for playing Dance Dance Revolution games.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Didn't you realize they're totally different stories?
I mean, you didn't experiment with that?

Or maybe looked at the discs and read the "Claire Disc" "Leon Disc" "

Just go residentevil.com and look up the credits on the game
also, unlocking the bonus biohazard game is only in the Japanese version.
In the english edition, it's just the game.

To play the Japanese version, you need the game (obviously) and a nice mod chip, which allows you to decode foreign games' language AND allow them to operate in your system.
I was mostly popular for playing Dance Dance Revolution games.

I realized they were different, but I was just wanting to save the game as to not have to fight with clair again, and I didn't create two save files like I did for leon, so I saved over her only one
Disk? N64 FTW!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)