http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23879390?GT1=43001

... and no, I'm not talking about the economy, I'm talking about that picture. If you do not see a problem with that picture, you're part of the problem.

heh. I just saw that and decided to post a thread about one of my biggest pet peeves. anyone else agree? disagree?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Yeah, I want to bash whoever made that sign in the face.

YOUR APPROVED = wrong

YOU'RE APPROVED = right
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44
Yeah, I want to bash whoever made that sign in the face.

YOUR APPROVED = wrong

YOU'RE APPROVED = right

Oh I see.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I can't decide which is worse, the inability to realize that there are two forms of your/'re or people using the word "Irregardless".
666 BRO
your right. im part of the problem.
I have no opinion on this matter.
lrn2england.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Totally agree man. So often i see finance companies having ads for instant finance without credit history checks, giving finance when the mean old banks won't. All its doing is increasing the level of debt Australia, and other countries are in. damaging our economy and boosting interest rates in the process
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Chadicus
Totally agree man. So often i see finance companies having ads for instant finance without credit history checks, giving finance when the mean old banks won't. All its doing is increasing the level of debt Australia, and other countries are in. damaging our economy and boosting interest rates in the process

hahahaha well played, sir. well played.
Banging on a trash can
yeah it's wrong, but if you have enough hours in the day to care about some sign somewhere then you need to take a serious look at your life.
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
Quote by frusciante39
yeah it's wrong, but if you have enough hours in the day to care about some sign somewhere then you need to take a serious look at your life.

....says the person on the internet posting in a thread about the guy who cares about a sign somewhere.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by Kankuro
^ You forgot your period!!!!

males don't get periods.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
^ I was referring to his sentence. He left out the period, sucka.
666 BRO
To be honest, I think the fact that scam companies like that give out loans to people who can't afford them and then just rape them in pay-back is much worse than the fact they don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'
my approved?
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by BigFatSandwich
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23879390?GT1=43001

... and no, I'm not talking about the economy, I'm talking about that picture. If you do not see a problem with that picture, you're part of the problem.

heh. I just saw that and decided to post a thread about one of my biggest pet peeves. anyone else agree? disagree?

Grammer Nazis are meant to use capital letters.
Quote by filthandfury
Grammer Nazis are meant to use capital letters.

sieg heil!

No, but seriously... I'm not a huge grammar nazi, but some things do annoy me. it's not just a matter of missing an apostrophe. No, it's a completely different word. For example, when I read this sentence:
"Dude shut up your being stupid."
I actually read that as someone telling some else to shut up their "Being Stupid"... and I don't know what a Being Stupid is and why someone would be in possession of it.

It's just one of my pet peeves, is all. I rank it right up there with unnecessary letter replacements and shortened versions of words that aren't actually any shorter than the word they're replacing. Oh, and TyPiNg LiKe ThIs.
Banging on a trash can
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by BigFatSandwich
sieg heil!

No, but seriously... I'm not a huge grammar nazi, but some things do annoy me. it's not just a matter of missing an apostrophe. No, it's a completely different word. For example, when I read this sentence:
"Dude shut up your being stupid."
I actually read that as someone telling some else to shut up their "Being Stupid"... and I don't know what a Being Stupid is and why someone would be in possession of it.

It's just one of my pet peeves, is all. I rank it right up there with unnecessary letter replacements and shortened versions of words that aren't actually any shorter than the word they're replacing. Oh, and TyPiNg LiKe ThIs.

I never thought about it like that before.

+ I l0Ll'd h@rD.