Right, basically i'm doing an art project for GCSE exam, and a lot of it is focussed around bible verses.

I need you Christians, or indeed non-Christians to give me some Bible verses that give hope, assurance and faith. any ones you can think of.

i have a few already but i can't really find them on tap and thought this would be more personal.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
TM
Psalms 23: As i walk through the valley of shadow and death I fear no evil for I know thou is with me
----
If you find a bible, there should be an appendix ( or whatever it's called) in the back of it, just look up what you're looking for there

(I could do it for you, but I'd rather have you read the bible yourself )
1 Timothy 4:12

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

NIV version, but that would look awesome made as art.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by Våd Hamster
If you find a bible, there should be an appendix ( or whatever it's called) in the back of it, just look up what you're looking for there

(I could do it for you, but I'd rather have you read the bible yourself )

I've been doing this for a while, but it doesn't yield as good results.

Thanks for your input guys, keep it coming!

TM
leviticus 18:22

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
The Novice 6:66

"Rape them I say, rape them all!"

But seriously, I dunno. I can't come up with any, prolly since my memory has died.
"The one who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen." (Revelation 22:20-21 NRSV)
The medium is the message!
Romans 8:28

For we know in all things God works for the good of those who love him
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
read the entire book of Leviticus, theres all sorts of interesting stuff in there.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm