Hey UG,

My mate's guitar is pissing him off because his Edge something won't keep in tune, and he doesn't really use it, so he wants to lock it permanently. Is there any easy way to fixate the bridge so it would be like a normal, non-floating bridge?

Thanks in advance,
Your pal Lord Jesus
you can get tremolo blockers like "tremol-no". Im actually having a similar problem myself and would to see if there are any other methods of blocking it.
oh i dont have a rose floyd mine is a fender tremolo system... when i bought heavy gauge strings they didnt stay in tune so i tightened up the 2 screws in the back side of the body which holds these springs
use a block of wood or a tremol no. my friend uses a broken piece of plastic and it works fine.