what is the name of the effect that Jimmy Page uses on the "orgasm" section ofd "Whole Lotta Love"? you know, the one where he sticks his hand out and there is a "whooosh" sound?

how much would one of those cost?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
this should be in gg&a, and theres a pretty big thread in there atm with alot of good info in it, someone in there should be able to awnser your question