Page 1 of 3
Don't insult me but I play guitar hero, are there any tabs or pro tabs for the boss battles? I want to impress people.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I've heard you can actually find tab books for all the songs and battles.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The Devil went down to georgia is pretty much the same as the original. Theres some good tabs for it too
Sadly... you could probably get tab books for them.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by hugh20
Don't insult me but I play guitar hero, are there any tabs or pro tabs for the boss battles? I want to impress people.

Now I have a reason to post in the "Facepalm moments" thread. Thanks!
Quote by GuitarManiac09
Now I have a reason to post in the "Facepalm moments" thread. Thanks!

1000 other people are heading right there now! including moi!
Quote by grunger
/facepalm

Pwned.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by hugh20

Sweet Christ, if it's really come down to this?
You can play real guitar and you want to impress people with the ****ing VIDEO GAME?
That's like wanting to show people your mad DDR skillz when you're a better dancer than anyone else you know!

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS?!

I don't understand how being good at vids is more important... when I'm over at my friend's house we sometimes play rock band with our other friends; when I'm subbed out for someone else I pick up his real guitar and play along with the song for REAL.
Which is truly more impressive?

I could just ****ing **** on everything, I'm so mad...
Quote by Maiden-Canada
You can play real guitar and you want to impress people with the ****ing VIDEO GAME?
That's like wanting to show people your mad DDR skillz when you're a better dancer than anyone else you know!

I don't understand how being good at vids is more important... when I'm over at my friend's house we sometimes play rock band with our other friends; when I'm subbed out for someone else I pick up his real guitar and play along with the song for REAL.

a notable, justifiable rant

long live people who bother to learn something constructive

we have no time for you nerds. nor do the girls - if they do, you should the nearest barge-pole and set to work on the moose
Quote by Maiden-Canada

He wants to impress people by playing the Original work of Slash and Morello from the game, on the guitar. Christ dude, calm down ;D
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by hugh20
Don't insult me but I play guitar hero, are there any tabs or pro tabs for the boss battles? I want to look like a socially awkward pre-teen who has yet to grow up.

fixed.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by Lithium717
He wants to impress people by playing the Original work of Slash and Morello from the game, on the guitar. Christ dude, calm down ;D

I meant on real guitar, 6 strings, y'know. I'm not a social retard.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20

But you wanting to impress people with a solo from Guitar Hero isn't helping your case.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by hugh20

get the albums, mate!
holy **** some people can be so deep "my guitar playing has penetrated my inner yin yang and i feel that i am one with the universe"

you dont have to take everything so seriously, besides its not his fault you cant get chix
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by Maiden-Canada

Way to miss the entire point of this thread you ****ing idiot
I laugh at everyone in this thread who completely missed the point. Leave the TS alone.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
My buddy has a guitar book full of songs from the first 2 guitar hero games.

Dunno about the boss battles though..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Maiden-Canada

... he wants to impress people by playing those songs on a REAL guitar... and chill out its a friggin video game people play for FUN...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
chill out its a friggin video game people play for FUN...

F*K U! LEARN TO PLAY REEL GUITAR U MORON!!!!!!! NO PLASTIC TOY GUITARE HERE!"

I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
look on guitarmasta.net

they got all kinds of weird ****.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I just went looking around - I think you're out of luck, mate.

I don't get the fury some people have about this. You might as well get pissy at someone for learning something from a movie, or maybe even Tenacious D.
Quote by thsrayas
But you wanting to impress people with a solo from Guitar Hero isn't helping your case.

Have you heard the boss battle track for Tom Morello?

Despite the TC probably not having the equipment to pull it all off, it sounds really bad ass.
Quote by Maiden-Canada

Of course you're mad; you obviously started playing guitar to get attention, and now that no one cares about you anymore you explode and start pissing on everyone's parade because you are a bitchy attention *****.

Joking.

Kinda.
I just read the post and I laughed. Then I saw his avatar and I laughed ever harder.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Quote by KieronC07
Slash Battle
Devil Battle (by steve ouimette)

Couldn't find any for Tom Morello though

EDIT: there is a thread somewhere for the Tom Morello tab in Tab Talk but i cant find it.....

Dear lord...
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
It's not that he wants to impress people with the video game, he wants to impress people by playing the solos that were on the game on a real guitar. THose solos are awesome by the way. I think there are tab books, but that means buying it.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by Your_Dad
It's not that he wants to impress people with the video game, he wants to impress people by playing the solos that were on the game on a real guitar. THose solos are awesome by the way. I think there are tab books, but that means buying it.

So that's more justifiable?

It's the same shit; only being a Guitar Hero hero would cost you a lot less time, money and energy.
id doubt theres a morello one. That solo is INSANE.

Guitar World tabbed out the "metal" version of devil went down to georgia couple months ago i believe.
Quote by Renka
So that's more justifiable?

It's the same shit; only being a Guitar Hero hero would cost you a lot less time, money and energy.

yes. The music in the game is awesome and so are those solos. Learning to play it on guitar is a good idea.

I didn't learn the solo in freebird until after i played through the game with my little brother. That inspired me to learn all 5 minutes of it.
I'm sure there'll be some tabs around somewhere. I'd love some tabs for the Slash Boss Battle on GH3.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Firstly, I get that he wants to learn the songs on a real guitar. The part that sickens me is that he's doing it for attention instead of playing something HE wants to play. I'd respect him more if he played Fall Out Boy because he likes it than if he played that Slash boss battle because he thinks it would make people think he's cool.
Quote by JiGsAw619
Firstly, I get that he wants to learn the songs on a real guitar. The part that sickens me is that he's doing it for attention instead of playing something HE wants to play. I'd respect him more if he played Fall Out Boy because he likes it than if he played that Slash boss battle because he thinks it would make people think he's cool.

well, lets not go THAT far. I mean, its still fallout boy.
Page 1 of 3