1. Is the famous 1995 Cross Purposes show with that Dio guy or with Ozzy?

2. What Sabbath song has an melodic guitar solo which is not really fast but has a lot of hammers and pulls (from one of these albums: Black Sabbath, Master of Reality, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Paranoid )
1. Tony Martin

2. Most of them.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
What? What is the problem? Is he your father? Anyway, excuse me if I offended anyone.

But still I haven't got the answers
what we mean to sayis: Dio is a talented member of sabbath and was technically there for longer than Ozzy so no matter how much you prefer Ozzy, Dio should not be referred to as 'that dio guy'. (even though I dont particularly like him)
We have responded already, tony Martin was the vocalist at that concert. not ozzy or dio.
Sabbath rarely went fast, but he did use a lot of hammer and pulls, so the majority of the solos on those albums fit that description.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Jesus Christ. It seems like only ten people in the world know that Tony Martin exists.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Jesus Christ. It seems like only ten people in the world know that Tony Martin exists.

Which is a bit sad, beacuse Tony Martin>Dio.
Quote by Guitarmike123
Which is a bit sad, beacuse Tony Martin>Dio.

Well, I would have to say Dio >= Tony Martin > Ozzy. I love Headless Cross/Eternal Idol/Cross Purposes a lot, but H&H/Mob Rules/Dehumanizer blow them away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

I used to know twins called Tony and Martin....

Anyway, I think this has been answered.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic