go read the god damn manifesto befor you say "commie bastards gtfo".

marx was a genius. communism pwnz all.
'Kay.

I'm debating whether or not this is reported.

EDIT: There goes my apprehension.

*riggity-riggity-REPORTED!*
You give commies a bad name.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In theory Communism works... in THEORY!
Just quoting some Simpsons there. Personally I don't like the idea of someone working on McDonalds earning the same as a respected lawyer. kthnxbye
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
whatever you say crazy man
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by filthandfury
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

Dude for a moment I turned into a roflcopter! haha

EDIT: It didn't copy the quote
Quote by Godsmack313
and youre a dream theater fan

[Insert picture of a certain fruit here]

Seriously what the hell?
Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 comments total :
metalist86435 wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 11:19am:
faggot

This was on your profile
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by filthandfury
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Communism worked fairly well under Lenin and even under Stalin. Sure, Stalin killed hundreds of millions of people, but he single-handedly modernized the USSR. If it weren't for communism, the Nazis could have easily taken down the USSR which probably would have led to Fascists ruling the earth.
Quote by Godsmack313
and youre a dream theater fan

..Yes? Yes I am?

Many people here like Dream Theater, so if you're going to try to win support by hating on them..

well, 1. That's irrelevant to everything this thread is about, and you're just coming up with ways to bash people because you have no way of backing yourself up,
and 2. Almost nobody is going to support you.

Good day, sir.
under the rule of a good leader, communism would be the way to go. i think the world needs to go back to empires.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by Renka
Of course Americans hate communism; they live in a fascist society.

And it's been working pretty well for us.

Not counting our crap economy, but **** goes up and down.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Godsmack313
go read the god damn manifesto befor you say "commie bastards gtfo".

marx was a genius. communism pwnz all.

You realize that Marx didn't say this is how things should be? He stated it more as a theory of how things will be. He theorized that the people would rebel and take power. Pretty much what happened with the czars in Russia. Also, the reason people hate communism isn't because of what thier beliefs are but because of the inability governments have to own everything and not become corrupt.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
successful troll is successful
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
yeah thats great, ive read the manifesto, marxism would work if people weren't so selfish and prideful but thats never going to happen sooo

thumbs down for you TS
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by tayroar
You realize that Marx didn't say this is how things should be? He stated it more as a theory of how things will be. He theorized that the people would rebel and take power. Pretty much what happened with the czars in Russia. Also, the reason people hate communism isn't because of what thier beliefs are but because of the inability governments have to own everything and not become corrupt.

Dear lord, don't feed the troll.
Call me Batman.
I loved reading the Communist Manifesto. It gave me the exact reasons to point out why communism is wrong.

First, Marx shuns the designation of a "philosopher." He's more like Machiavelli in the sense that he endorses the use of power, without any real guiding principles, where the ends justify the means. "We need a violent revolution," he says, essentially because "this is a good cause and we know we're right."

Going back 2,000 years before the Communist Revolution in Russia, Aristotle could have predicted the problems that would arise. He is prescient of the problems that come with abolishing private property--that people don't care as much if it's not theirs, and they won't have recourse if it's being used improperly. Just watch the classic film "Dr. Zhivago" for the scene when the Communist Party takes over this one man's house as a makeshift HQ, and he can't complain about it because he'd be marked as a counter-revolutionary and killed. "Aren't I one of the people too?" he exclaims.

Marx thinks that freedom comes through equality. It doesn't. Freedom comes through liberty. I could go on all day about Marx, but I think someone's reporting this thread anyway.
Quote by rickmeister
In theory Communism works... in THEORY!
Just quoting some Simpsons there. Personally I don't like the idea of someone working on McDonalds earning the same as a respected lawyer. kthnxbye

I'm no communist, but that's why he says read the manifesto.

It's not that you earn the same, it's that money isn't important and everyone would share and stuff. You wouldn't get paid in the same way. And I don't think you would have macdonalds in a communist society
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by mrwaffles
Communism worked fairly well under Lenin and even under Stalin. Sure, Stalin killed hundreds of millions of people, but he single-handedly modernized the USSR. If it weren't for communism, the Nazis could have easily taken down the USSR which probably would have led to Fascists ruling the earth.

You know.. it really seems to me that all of today's "communist countries" (and the USSR) are more like totalitarianisms. Still not saying I'm a huge fan of the concept, but, I just thought I'd throw that out there.
[SIZE=