i searched but i didnt find any thread on this awesome band, so i decided to start one. what are your fav songs from this band?
mine are:Thirteen, September Gurls, Back Of The Car, In The Street and She's A Mover
I've only ever heard Thirteen. I first heard it on That 70's Show, and I fell in love with it. I haven't tried to find anything else by them, but I'll go off of your list.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
yeah i only know thirteen, i would like to listen to more, which songs would you recommend(is the best)
9 out of 10 people say that out of 10 people 1 will always disagree with the other 9.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
I've only ever heard Thirteen. I first heard it on That 70's Show, and I fell in love with it. I haven't tried to find anything else by them, but I'll go off of your list.

If you've seen that 70s show then you've also heard the Big Star song "In The Street", as it's the theme to the show! It's only a cover though.

Anyway, Big Star are one of my favourite bands of all time. They're ridiculously underrated and have played such a huge part in the development of Alternative and Indie music of the last 20 years. They were lightyears ahead of their time.

My favourite songs are 'The Ballad of El Goodo', 'I'm In Love with a Girl' and 'Kangaroo.'

I don't think they'll be appreciated around these parts though.
Quote by Here_is_no_why

I also discovered big star while looking at That 70's show, looked up some songs and they turned out to be really good.
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
If you've seen that 70s show then you've also heard the Big Star song "In The Street", as it's the theme to the show! It's only a cover though.

Anyway, Big Star are one of my favourite bands of all time. They're ridiculously underrated and have played such a huge part in the development of Alternative and Indie music of the last 20 years. They were lightyears ahead of their time.

My favourite songs are 'The Ballad of El Goodo', 'I'm In Love with a Girl' and 'Kangaroo.'

I don't think they'll be appreciated around these parts though.

I didn't know that, I thought it was originally done by cheap trick cuz they sang the version used for the theme.
9 out of 10 people say that out of 10 people 1 will always disagree with the other 9.
Children by the million sing for alex chilton
when he comes round
They sing Im in love.
whats that song?
Im in love with that song.