Page 1 of 3
...i most certainly do, i mean i've got the foulest mouth ever. At least every fifth word out of mouth is a curse, or whatever you call it, and that is no exageration. If im in an argument all ill say is bad language and i end up sounding like some retarded forenigner who cant speak english. My english sucks i cant spell, terrible grammer and ive always been the worst at english in my class at school and whats worse is everbody is always telling me i swear too much.

Like for instance yesterday i was having an argument with my mum ( for reason i never ever curse at home and my parents dont i swear) and it got really heated and then in the middle of a sentence i just shouted out blah cause i couldnt convey what was going through my head into words.....

so i really really really want to stop using bad language and get rid of my foul mouth so any of you guys swear excessivly too and want to stop it and more importantly have any of you stopped swearing and maybe give me some advice on how you achieved this...

any help would be great
thanks
Just don't do it.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Punish yourself averytime you do it.

Also, apologize (even if there is noone there )

Worked for me
i do, but not excessively. it also depends on the situation. i normally only do when im talking with friends or sometimes with coworkers. other than that i try not to use it around people i dont know, or like older people like my parents.
I swear all the time, people go through the stages of thinking

1) Swearing is awesome
2) Then they think that swearing is for people who have a limited vocabulary (but they're ****ing wrong, and all just assclowns sitting on their high horses trying to make people feel bad by being total ****s)
3) Then they realise again that swearing is awesome
the words f uck and c unt are regular uses in my vocabulary especially when speaking with friends
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by ktk182
...i most certainly do, i mean i've got the foulest mouth ever. At least every fifth word out of mouth is a curse, or whatever you call it, and that is no exageration. If im in an argument all ill say is bad language and i end up sounding like some retarded forenigner who cant speak english. My english sucks i cant spell, terrible grammer and ive always been the worst at english in my class at school and whats worse is everbody is always telling me i swear too much.

Like for instance yesterday i was having an argument with my mum ( for reason i never ever curse at home and my parents dont i swear) and it got really heated and then in the middle of a sentence i just shouted out blah cause i couldnt convey what was going through my head into words.....

so i really really really want to stop using bad language and get rid of my foul mouth so any of you guys swear excessivly too and want to stop it and more importantly have any of you stopped swearing and maybe give me some advice on how you achieved this...

any help would be great
thanks

Swearing isn't a big deal. There's nothing wrong with it. They're words, and words are just sound representing something else. You could say the same thing without vulgarity as you could with it, the only difference is, is that one way is considered wrong by society.
ive actually stopped

glad to say so
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
occasionally.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I do occasionally

seriously ts, just stop, it's that easy if you have an ounce of self control.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Swearing is a way of expressing your self. Those who swear for the sake of swearing are just retarded.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
I swear all the ****ing time. Not for the sake of doing it, but for the sake of, in the words of Lewis Black, "Expressing our anger so we don't grab a tire iron and beat the **** outta someone."
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
this thread is fucking awesome, it speaks to me
edit: also, cunt
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I swear, but I'm starting to swear less because my girl (not girlfriend) hates it when I swear.

I only swear when I find it necessary.

EDIT:

Quote by Flipaningage
swearing excessively can be really f*cking funny some times you C*nt wanker- see

I disagree entirely. That's why I don't like South park.

Yeah, I don't. Sue me.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Yes. I refer to myself as a cunt, and swear often in normal speech.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Alot, or everyone around me would be beaten up.
Even around my mother, but she doesnt care much... theyre just words.
Society's the one wrong.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Life Lease
Swearing isn't a big deal. There's nothing wrong with it. They're words, and words are just sound representing something else. You could say the same thing without vulgarity as you could with it, the only difference is, is that one way is considered wrong by society.

I agree why worry about it? it's just words that someone along the line said were inappropriate and people listened to said person.

Enjoy.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by rizo299
Swearing is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate motherfuckers

+ fucking 1
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by SupremeACL
I swear, but I'm starting to swear less because my girl (not girlfriend) hates it when I swear.

I only swear when I find it necessary.

EDIT:

I disagree entirely. That's why I don't like South park.

Yeah, I don't. Sue me.

Consider yourself sued!

But, I do swear, quite a lot, but only to people that deserve it...

(Friends, people that text me at like 4 in the morning and expect a happy response...)
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by rizo299
Swearing is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate motherfuckers

I disagree. When used creatively, swearing can add a certain flair to an otherwise bland phrase.
hug your local pug dealer!
I mostly swear when i'm angry and i can't find a midget to beat up.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by gallagher2006
I do when I'm with friends, but never when I'm around my parents or grandparents.

It's all about respect

This guy knows what's up.

I found that when I speak slow, it's easier to control what I say, and therefore stop. I then started around a week later when I realized how fucking awesome it is!
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

SWEARING! ****in A!

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
I do on rare occasions.
Not severe swears, but you know, mild swearing, and usually when I get really ticked off.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Flipaningage
swearing excessively can be really f*cking funny some times you C*nt wanker- see

How on Earth could that be described as funny?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by ktk182

any help would be great
thanks

Sounds like me, apart from my vocabulary and language skills have always been fine.

I just found alternative words to use. I used them. Then stopped it. I still swear more than most people, but to as much as I used to. It used to annoy even the biggest curses to death...

Ohh, I've always swore around in the home
Page 1 of 3