all my best friends are metal heads, johnny quest thinks we're sellouts, dope man, the rest of my life. those are my favorites and i've seen them all live
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
science of selling yourself short, look what happened, overrated, national anthem, Plastic cup politics. anything really is good by them
Best songs: Plastic Cup Politics, 9th at Pine

Best Albums: Losing Streak, and Anthem

Amazing to see live. Great Band
I avoid most of their new stuff except for a still life franchise and let her go. Pezcore is good, Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, One last cigarette, Growing up on a couch, my very own flag. Note: this forum has a negative opinion on less than jake, and there is probably already a thread specified about them.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
If youre trying to get into less than jake, dont. They're terrible, one of the few bands i have no respect for.
peace & chemicals
More like Less Than Good! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
The one that actually sorta sounds like a crappy RBF song.

And if RBF kinda sorta suck, and LTJ's best sound sounds like a crappy RBF song...imagine a crappy LTJ song. o.o
Quote by original=punk
The one that actually sorta sounds like a crappy RBF song.

And if RBF kinda sorta suck, and LTJ's best sound sounds like a crappy RBF song...imagine a crappy LTJ song. o.o

...Wow...
Less than jake is amazing. You guys are just jealous because they're doing what they love, and you're on the internet wishing you could be that good.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Quote by Descendent-182
Less than jake is amazing. You guys are just jealous because they're doing what they love, and you're on the internet wishing you could be that good.

I'm pretty sure they just dislike Less Than Jake. They probably wish they could make a living doing what they love, but there's no evidence that they "wish they were that good."
Quote by Descendent-182

I'm in highschool buddy, sorry that I think artists should at least be 19 before they start actually being "serious."

And while they may love 3rd wave "ska" (using the term very, very loosely) They suck at it. Hard.

My dad loves food, but he's god awful at making it. does that give him the right to be a chef?
Johnny Quest was right when he called them sell outz.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Best songs:

Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sell-Outs
Three Quarts Drunk
Dopeman
The Science of Selling Yourself Short
Nervous In The Alley
All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
Never Going Back To New Jersey
National Anthem
Scott Farcas Takes It On The Chin
One Last Cigarette

I'm divided in my opinions about Less Than Jake. I think I'll always have a soft-spot for them because they were one of my "gateway" bands to ska and punk. When I was 15 they were pretty much my world.

I think that when LTJ play third wave ska, it's really fun catchy music. The problem with LTJ is that they were so often labelled as a ska band, when really they were more like a pop-punk band with horns for a lot of their career, with their ska work being circa 1994-1998 at best. The songs I've picked out are mostly straight-up ska songs.

Also, they put on a hell of a live show and I respect them for that much alone.

Peace =)
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
I can honestly say that LTJ are one of the best live bands I have ever seen! They consistantly put on one hell of a show
TR19

I'm gonna turn it into hydrogen.....
it is pop rock with some horns...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by kriss08
cud ya please tell me all the best less than jake songs

Oxymoron anyone?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Oxymoron anyone?

Lmfao I was just thinking that I should've said that.
We're like psychic.
less than jake is a good skapunk band. before the "in with the out crowd" cd that is. all my best friends are metalheads is a classic
Quote by axeslash
Oxymoron anyone?

My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
in with the out crowd wasnt terrible it just wasnt less than jake. although word is their new album is gonna be good do to their new record label
Quote by KabelSKA
in with the out crowd wasnt terrible it just wasnt less than jake. although word is their new album is gonna be good do to their new record label

I don't see how having a new label will make the album any better.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Descendent-182

The only person I'm jealous of is Johnny Nemo, because he gets special treatment from God because he feeds the poor.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
The only person I'm jealous of is Johnny Nemo, because he gets special treatment from God because he feeds the poor.

My favorite Less Than Jake song has got to be that one where the volume is turned down to zero
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by BrianApocalypse

Whatever happened to him anyway? He kind of just disappeared after that whole thing...
Quote by neidnarb11890

Whatever happened to him anyway? He kind of just disappeared after that whole thing...

He came back for like 5 posts to comment on something I said. And then disappeared again.

Hmmm, I have an idea.

GAWD DOESN'T EXIST LULZ!
A new would would make a difference in a way that they didnt have total control over their music before because they were on warner brothers and warner brothers controls their artists like no other, but their new label is run by Less Than Jake themselves so they have complete control of what they put on the album and what goes to radio stations and all that stuff.
just check out their album losing streak. thats about the only good thing they did.
hahaha, I love the guys on this forum. LTJ is awesome, Pez-Core is awesome, up to Anthem, then In With The Out Crowd was a little...well...it went through a radio friendly pop-punk filter and it sucked hard. And anyone that says they aren't good probably havent seen them live, because their live show is absolutely amazing...which reminds me, Shout It Loud Part 2 starts this summer, LTJ, Goldfinger, Big D, and Suburban Legends are going pretty much all over the world. As for songs, Gainesville Rock City, Automatic, Ask The Magic 8 Ball are all sweet, Losing Streak was a gem.