Page 1 of 2
Alright so i went to stars and strikes (bowling and laser tag) and me and some friends were just waiting for more people (we were blazed as ****). Some lady came up to us and asked if one of us wanted to play laser tag with her kids. I said ok and she brought me in and payed for me and the kids were like five, i played laser tag with them and i realized something. I want to be a little kid again! They had so much fun in there. And i had it right with them cuz i was high. Lol.. They were runnin around gigglin and ****, it was fun.

Sooo.. What are your stories about being around little kids (high or not) and wanting to be young again? maybe im alone on this one.

/End: stupid story.
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
ok, its UG, how long before someone says "i wanna be a kid again so that its not called paedopilia"

anyway, yeah, whenever im with my cousin im like, awwww he finds the most boring things fun! that must be so entertaining.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by thefretlord
And i had it right with them cuz i was high. Lol.. They were runnin around gigglin and ****, it was fun.

i have some stories about playing with little kids...but i dont want to tell them here. i dont know who might be reading this.
I played lego with my little cousin, I would run the little guys towards him (like the defend the castle game) and he would have some random lego weapon and attack them as they ran towards him.

I found it entertaing...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I want to be old...like, really old. I wish I could just fast forward to me being 80.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
the shools and kids TV shows these days are making all kids homosexual. no joke
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
I have some lollipops and a tricycle here in my van, children. Come along!
All your base are belong to us.
watchin childrens tv. i was up early yesterday morning (like 7 am) and i caught loads of childrens programmes, thats what i really miss. i was round some kids this morning and it was snowing, and they were goin mad over it. they have so much fun over soo many tiny things. but bein a teenager is better, i love the fact that some teenagers can just sit there and laugh at nothing, just laughing randomly
Quote by floppypick
I played lego with my little cousin, I would run the little guys towards him (like the defend the castle game) and he would have some random lego weapon and attack them as they ran towards him.

I found it entertaing...

as you should

my little cousin is afraid of getting a spec of dust on him... so yeah it's kinda boring really...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I have some lollipops and a tricycle here in my van, children. Come along!

Bring them to my house, I've got lots of popsicles in my basement...MMMmmMmm
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by thefretlord
What are your stories about being around little kids (high or not)

you dont wanna know
:S
Quote by thedudemeister
i was round some kids this morning and it was snowing, and they were goin mad over it. they have so much fun over soo many tiny things.

I think that is the reason i miss my childhood. All the little tiny things that i didnt take advatage of when i was a kid. I was too busy playin N64. Im not gonna let my kids play video games until they are like 13, just so they can have the fun kids should be having first
Quote by EVH_5150
I admit sometimes it is nice to regress back to childhood...thinks back to when i was 8 hmmm it seems to involve a sega megadrive, watching frasier and red dwarf and listening to queen and pink floyd...not much has changed really except i use an emulator now, not the console.
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
the shools and kids TV shows these days are making all kids homosexual. no joke

+1

my little brother's friends are all so FRIGGIN GAY!

and by gay i don't mean homosexual, i mean unmanly, and sissyish.

this one 12-year old fell down, scraped his knee, and started crying!! i mean, wtf??
Quote by walkinbazooka
I want to be old...like, really old. I wish I could just fast forward to me being 80.

I'll trade places with ya for a day.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I like playing with little children.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Heh, this morning I was bored so I turned on the Tele. I changed it to cartoon network and started watching Transformers. Then I realized how much violence is going on in kid's TV. This is why third graders are plotting to kill their teachers. ITS THE TV!
██████████████████████████████
one time i was at the beach in santa cruz with my friend and we were sittin there being bored, and then we saw this swarm of indian kids, all about age 6, get together and build a sandcastle. and we were like woah thats intense. so we helped them, and made a bad ass sandcastle.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I love playing on playgrounds with my friends. There's a huge one at the local elementary school (its a big as a small house in square feet) with all these tubes and tunnels and things to climb on and swings and all that. It rules!
I know man! Those were my favorites! The tunnels! I miss them.. God Damnit i wanna be a kid. lol
Quote by EVH_5150
I hate small children...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Chobes
I hate how dumb kids are these days.

+1... little kids suck.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
ahh, i went lasertagging with these little kids too..

****ing annoying though, the ones on my team kept shooting me..
laser tag is just about the most fun thing to while baked. and i liked the little kids cause one of them showed me how to shoot the base haha
Quote by punkrocker10115
^he speaks the truth and has an awesome avatar.
I went to my old school today to play some basketball with some friends... They have a hoop there like 8 1/2 ft so we could dunk lol... Well anyway I just look around and remember how much fun I had out on that play ground Miss those days... Also I remember the jungle gyms being bigger lol.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by Ralbert07
Heh, this morning I was bored so I turned on the Tele. I changed it to cartoon network and started watching Transformers. Then I realized how much violence is going on in kid's TV. This is why third graders are plotting to kill their teachers. ITS THE TV!

If you are being serious you are a f*cking moron. If you aren't then I apologize for calling you a f*cking moron.
I played with a little child once... That little squeler gave me 15 years

EDIT: (I kid i kid)
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I hate little kids they all scream and jump on me and then when I try to get away from them they hump me....

I do have to say though, I was one WEIRD little kid. For fun I used to open and shut the car door all day long and I also used to steal fruits and hide them in my tonka truck. Yeah..I was a kleptomaniac as a toddler apparently.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Beakwithteeth
^^^

I have a daisy in my signature am I cool?

ABSOLUTELY!!

YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Page 1 of 2