looks cool
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Hmm, that's a newer douglas then.
The old ones just had alder bodies.
They're less respected than Agile, but this one looks like it has decent quality. Make a review once you get it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
im loving the maple board

i think it looks pretty fit.
xx
Fender Custom Tele, FMT HH
Michael Kelly Patriot Black
Peavey VK 212 (modded)
Member #24 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!

Quote by larrytheguitar
Would you eat the fish.
Quote by darkarbiter7
Hmm, that's a newer douglas then.
The old ones just had alder bodies.
They're less respected than Agile, but this one looks like it has decent quality. Make a review once you get it.

I'll definitely write up a review when i get it. For the price I'm not expecting anything amazing but it really is a cool looking guitar, I couldn't help myself.
i like it.. was it expensive.?
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Quote by farlige-john1
i like it.. was it expensive.?

$170+ shipping
holy crap...For 170$!! ..Id get one just to put on stand cos it looks so nice..Are these agile and rondo guitars really bad or just great value..How do they compare to epiphones etc.
Damien Rice === Legend
Quote by guitarguy182
holy crap...For 170$!! ..Id get one just to put on stand cos it looks so nice..Are these agile and rondo guitars really bad or just great value..How do they compare to epiphones etc.

I know the Agiles are talked well about on par with Epi's for the most part. I havent read much about the Douglas's though, so Im a bit nervous but for $170 i wont be out much if its a dud.
Quote by guitarguy182

Generally they are a good value, with some of the high-end Agiles you get some pretty nice appointments (minus pick-ups since those are subjective) for around 300-400.
Yeah, douglas seems to have a lower quality than Agile as of their past models. But, this new model looks really hawt.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
From what I've heard (albeit from an Agile fan forum) the service is good and the guitars
are real deal.