now i realised that the lp doesn't fit my style and i want to trade it for a white MIM fender strat s/s/s with maple fretboard or if you have a MIA to trade then i'd love to pay extra.and a Jackson RR is also possible
pics:

have upgraded gold schaller straplocks, seymour duncan SH-6 bridge and OHSC......i removed the pickguard for pleasure in playing and put it in the box of the case

also,i've got a keeley modded DS-1 ultra seeing eye mod and i want to trade it for a Sansamp GT2 or hot british distortion plus cash or equally trade for a tube screamer

Last edited by Duncan_amateur at Apr 6, 2008,
thanks for the offer but i'm only looking for a decent fender strat or a Jackson RR

P.S: anyone making offer plz email me: duncan_the_shredder@yahoo.com........i find the pm system of UG unreliable
Last edited by Duncan_amateur at Apr 7, 2008,
bump !!!
add to the list a mint boss AW-3 and a MXR 10-band.
all of my items have never been gigged and been in a smoke-free and no pet place since I bought them
Last edited by Duncan_amateur at Apr 8, 2008,
@Droogie4Life: sorry man.actuallty i'm thinking about adding money to trade for a Jackson RR5.thnx anyway.

@twistudriffer: in fact this epi LP is my main axe so i want to trade it for a decent one.however,give me a list of your pedal.i may pay for the one i like through paypal
i'm looking for $650 WITHOUT SHIPPING.actually i just want to trade coz i know the shipping cost is terrible.
how much for the MXR
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i have a nice mim tele if your interested in that. it has a upgrades on it. new pups... pots.. and stuff. let me know i can get you some pics.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
i posted in the greco thread, but old threads can be lost in the abyss if you know what i mean.

Would you consider this this strat for the DS and the greco LP?
Quote by SurfGreene
i posted in the greco thread, but old threads can be lost in the abyss if you know what i mean.

Would you consider this this strat for the DS and the greco LP?

pm'd
epi LP on hold.Keeley DS-1 for sale at $110 WITHOUT SHIPPING
Last edited by Duncan_amateur at Apr 15, 2008,