Hello.

I am looking for a new amp but ive narrowed it down to the Roland Cube 30x or the Vox AD30VT. I play music like Guns N' Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, Barry White, Nirvana, Kiss, Van Halen, Sex Pistols. Ive read about what people think about these 2 amps and most are 50/50. Also The Roland is cheaper here so I guess thats already a plus
Roland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
^Einstein
edit:no not diezel einstien(great amp by the way but herbert is better) i mean he is smart for the suggestion
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
yeah you want a roland for that mate, i have a VOX but its all about the acid jazz for me
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
vox
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Diezel herbert-http://www.synergyguitars.com/Diezel-Amplifiers/Diezel-Herbert-Amplifiers.htm
its not expensive at all only $4,400 ish plus other expenses like cabs
but you can afford it and it is the best amp ever
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I own a Roland Micro Cube and a VoxADVT50 and my votes go for the vox. With the roland you can get decent metal distortion, but I prefer the cleans of the vox. My vote could be biased by the wattage, but I'm pretty sure the tube gives vox something extra.

You should try them both though, and I'm sure both would suit you great!
Go with the Roland, im getting it soon, tested at the guitar shop a few times and the Vox, and the Roland wins in metal areas, though the vox can handle bluesy/jazzy tones better

oh and the Rolands tend to be a lot lighter....
If you dont get a VoX you'll end up a pregnant male on welfare who has a meth problem and thw whole world will disown you. But its your choice really.
Roland, oh i sigged you btw.
*cough*you're a retard*cough*
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.