I wanna get back into photoshop a few years ago I always made forum signatures for users on a game called Runescape, which raked me in a ton of cash in game, but anyway.

Whats the latest version? On my old pc I have CS2, is there a new one? Downloadable from most torrent sites?

Thanks.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Ah forreal?? Sweet, has anyone torrented a good one? and could tell me where
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

CS3 I believe.
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
CS3 is the newest, but PS7 being by far the best, tho you won't be able to use CS3 brushes
cs3 EXTENDED

its got some features which normal cs3 doesnt

such as something with animation? ive never used the animation stuff so yea, i'm not sure =D
Quote by tr3nt
Ah forreal?? Sweet, has anyone torrented a good one? and could tell me where

We dont do nasty things like this round here...

type mininova into google
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Should I just use cs2? What are the differences between 2 and 3? I'm reading up on comments on some torrent sites and some are saying it's infectious and some are saying it's not. I don't really wanna be doing this risky stuff on my new pc (not new, but last year..Still epic.)

Edit; R0ar, just realized my plan to flashdrive it over is foiled because my friend has my flashdrive. :@

Quote by djmay71
CS3 is the newest, but PS7 being by far the best, tho you won't be able to use CS3 brushes

High five for PS7!