Hey guys, I've been looking for a couple members for a new band I've been wanting to start up. I need a Lead Guitarist, a Bassist, a Drummer, and a vocalist. I play thrash metal but I mostly have a Hard Rock background I've been playing rhythm guitar for 1 and a half years now and I now want to stay with a fully commited band. My influences are Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Kiss, with some Avenged Sevenfold thrown in. I'm also only 15 1/2 so anyone close to that age will be fine though I have worked with people in college before. I also write and will get around to posting some of my material in PTab form on here soon.

Anyone interested can either pm me or send an email to aznst1ng7@aol.com
Hey, I'm 15 and play guitar, I have a friend that plays also. We've been looking for a band and we live near Chicago. I also have a friend that plays bass, but he is kinda hesitant about being in a band.
Quote by Beebaboo
Hey, I'm 15 and play guitar, I have a friend that plays also. We've been looking for a band and we live near Chicago. I also have a friend that plays bass, but he is kinda hesitant about being in a band.

Hey that sounds good, what suburb you guys in? You have an Aim sn?
Quote by KnightBand
Hey that sounds good, what suburb you guys in? You have an Aim sn?

I'm in the Oak Park Suburb. It's right by Forest Park, River Forest, and Elmwood park (see apattern there ? I don't have an AIM, but you can email me at duderule@comcast.net
i live in bridgeport area..
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2