how is it?

is it a decent over drive pedal?

I wanna get some tightness to my tone. I know the TS9 is probably way better or something but I only have like 60 bucks to spend. I play like metalcore/hardcore stuff.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
The Bad Monkey is bang for your bucks, no doubt on it. In Harmony Central some reviewer said that you don't need to go boutique to sound good and I agree 100% with it. It's a great Over Drive. Besides the independant controls for lows and highs are a big plus and allows total fredóm for tweaking. Also the Bad Monkey works great as a clean booster.

But, don't trust me and try it and see it yourself.

BTW, in signature I see you own a Bugera. Mind saying something about it? I found this amps and think they're really cool looking and more than affordable.
It is a great pedal and yes, it is even an ok clean booster. But it isn't very high gain so you might need a high gain amp along with it?
well worth the money, never regretted it =D

very gd OD pedal, can go quite loud though xD
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
Actually, I have a Bugera 6262 and I always front end it with my Bad Monkey to add a little tightness to it.

Love the Bad Monkey, it's a key part of my tone. I highly recommend it.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by Genghis_khan
The Bad Monkey is bang for your bucks, no doubt on it. In Harmony Central some reviewer said that you don't need to go boutique to sound good and I agree 100% with it. It's a great Over Drive. Besides the independant controls for lows and highs are a big plus and allows total fredóm for tweaking. Also the Bad Monkey works great as a clean booster.

But, don't trust me and try it and see it yourself.

BTW, in signature I see you own a Bugera. Mind saying something about it? I found this amps and think they're really cool looking and more than affordable.

They're sweet looking and sound pretty good. I find it to be alot clearer than a 5150. I just played at my local music studio and they have 5150's and they're alright but I prefer my bugera. then again though, they dont take care of their amps, so im sure it'd sound better if it was taken care of. The cleans hands down though, are better than the 5150. that's something thats not even comparable.

Overall it's a good amp. will it last? i don't know time will tell. Hopefully it does, i dont want it to explode i really like it.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Bugera is having some nasty reliability issues these days. I personally would wait until they get those sorted out.
Quote by jammin
Bugera is having some nasty reliability issues these days. I personally would wait until they get those sorted out.

i've only heard 3/4 issues so far nothing more than that.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
For example, electrolytic capacitors can die from old age after 25+ years... they should not go out on a brand new amp straight from the factory. It's obvious they are using the cheapest parts they can find, and I sure wouldn't put my money into them.

Quote by jammin
For example, electrolytic capacitors can die from old age after 25+ years... they should not go out on a brand new amp straight from the factory. It's obvious they are using the cheapest parts they can find, and I sure wouldn't put my money into them.

ok and like said before only about 3 to 4 people have had problems with theirs.

It hasn't been a high rate of mess ups. Mine has been just fine, and so have others.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by jammin

Might wanna take into account the fact that only the people who have problems will come crying, while the people who have no issues will keep quiet
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
Might wanna take into account the fact that only the people who have problems will come crying, while the people who have no issues will keep quiet

Agreed.

Anyway I decided to purchase the bad monkey which I will do today.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by jammin

those are like the only pics on the net like that...im after seein' them everywhere
Quote by jammin

shit, that does not look good
I'm willing to believe that these are only temporary - any new company will come with scare stories...
I think the amps look promising (except for those pictures)
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...