[ I doubt I'll get many here, but I was just wondering... ]
[ takes ][ makes ][ he's ] your fuck[ be strong ][ hate ] maroon 5. It's [[ fucking ]] pantera.
Oh god, I misread the title.

I wish I could drag race . That's a dream that will never happen
██████████████████████████████
ive always wanted to drag, i think it'd be fun i started turning my firebird into a drag car put a 502 bigblock chevy in it costed a tad bit of money but its got soo much hp now, and yeah my mom is a dragway official at a dragway up here called milan dragway pretty nice place
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by Kankuro

...ok.

Quote by BlackList666
ive always wanted to drag, i think it'd be fun i started turning my firebird into a drag car put a 502 bigblock chevy in it costed a tad bit of money but its got soo much hp now, and yeah my mom is a dragway official at a dragway up here called milan dragway pretty nice place

Yea I love watching the funny cars. that's one of the best to watch. I'm not much of a cycle fan...yea it's crazy expensive we've got alot of sponsors. Oh cool. Is she a strip official?
[ takes ][ makes ][ he's ] your fuck[ be strong ][ hate ] maroon 5. It's [[ fucking ]] pantera.
Quote by Kankuro

that was probably the best spot to put that picture XD
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.