that looks really nice man, what woods it made out of
i'm conciderin gettin the 7 string version of the DC, i know it's not the exact same, but since there the same series, could ya tell me what the neck is like of them?how thick it is and so forth like in comparison to ibanez, jackson guitars?
This thread is just going to be a tone of wannabe's who claim Carvin are the greatest thing ever because one person on this forum said they were good and the kid liked the name. Ive played 3 carvins never had good experience with em but these forums have people saying they are better than High end Gibson's, ESP's, Ibanez's etc and it just isnt true.
Quote by RooZ
Show off you Carvin guitar's!

Mine is a Carvin DC135T and i absolutly love it!

Heres a pic of it : http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34918163097ty0.jpg

nice! I plan on getting one of their kits to work on over the summer.
Quote by RichieKotzen
This thread is just going to be a tone of wannabe's who claim Carvin are the greatest thing ever because one person on this forum said they were good and the kid liked the name. Ive played 3 carvins never had good experience with em but these forums have people saying they are better than High end Gibson's, ESP's, Ibanez's etc and it just isnt true.

Its just personal preference.Click on my profile I have a carvin dc127 in black with a floyd(used off ebay for like 600 bucks ) They are really good guitars for the money.The pickups suck imo though so i swapped em out for some dimarzios
Quote by RichieKotzen

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not going to argue with you because obviously it's down to personal preference but quality wise I could safely say that short of a Les Paul Supreme which is in the $3,000 range I haven't seen any Fender or Gibson that is higher quality than a regular Carvin (in the $1,000-1,500 range) that's not to say that Gibsons and Fenders can't compare but especially considering the price I would pick a Carvin every time (right now I have a low end Ibanez Artcore and an Epiphone Explorer, I'd love a Carvin or two but I can't afford them).

I don't have any Carvin guitars but I have a 600W bass half stack and it's pretty nice though I made a poor choice of speakers for my style of music, I got the 2x10 neo cab and a 1x15 or even 1x18 would have suited me much better.

I also have a Carvin V3 and an SX200 practice amp for my guitars.