ok so im about to kill myself,
about 3 weeks ago i bought an epiphone les paul custom in the black and gold for 200 dollars, i thought it was a steal and all it was missing was a bridge, saddle, and a nut
well i got the nut that same day and i went to guitarcenter.com to get the saddle and bridge because i found out i need metric parts because epiphones are not made in the US like gibsons
and so i waited 2 weeks for the "overnight delivery" and i got a call that they no longer stock these parts
and for the last week i have looked for parts that will fit and i cannot find anything that is in stock anywhere
so can someone direct me to a website where i can order a bridge and saddle for an epiphone les paul, i have about 150 USD to spend
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
Have you tried Ebay? I usually find good parts on there.
Derp.
yes i have i tried
and i have found a few things but im not sure if any are metric or not
and i dont wanna get something from ebay that wont fit
because i cant return it then
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Derp.
Last edited by .Will. at Apr 6, 2008,
i already did
out of shaved graphite
and i forgot to mention, i have found tons of chrome pieces
but its a black beauty style les paul
so i really need gold parts
otherwise it would look gay
I am awesome

I agree with myself

here

okay, I see you are in the U.S, but try here, these guys are great, and the shipping would not be too much I am sure..

Call epiphone about the bridge parts. You may have to put regular chrome parts on it in the end. Makes you wonder when america will join the rest of the developed world and use the metric system.
Quote by redmapj
here

okay, I see you are in the U.S, but try here, these guys are great, and the shipping would not be too much I am sure..

Why didn't i think of that!
That website is great, next day delivery for the UK, it would probably take a few days to get to you in the USA though.
Derp.