i dont know whats going on...
im feeling really really weird. everything just started shaking. my head feels like its spinning. everything is wobbling. im trying to blink or shake my head a little to make it stop but everything is still wobbling. idk whats going on.
has this ever happened to you?

(and im not on any kind of drug, i dont do drugs)

*everything went back to normal, im good now.*
btw, it was most likely cause i didnt eat breakfast and i just went to a concert like 2 days ago(so i havent been sleeping good).
buts its all good now.
Last edited by !normajean! at Apr 6, 2008,
Your blood sugar is low.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
ur tired/starting to get sleep

just sleep, i will all be over soon.............

mwuHAHAHAHAHAH
You're very good at typing for a dizzy person
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
If you've had a reallly wacky sleep schedule lately, and just woke up recently it could be what's called "Jet Lag." Disorientation from irregular/sudden changes in sleep patterns.
hmmm, is it Vertigo?
██████████████████████████████
Considering everything is shaking, wobbling, and spinning, you're typing awfully well (despite what I'm assuming is a normal lack of capitalization and proper punctuation), therefore I second the shenanigans motion.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
your a hyprcondreact, or you worry too much about nothing.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by demonmouse500
Considering everything is shaking, wobbling, and spinning, you're typing awfully well (despite what I'm assuming is a normal lack of capitalization and proper punctuation), therefore I second the shenanigans motion.

dude, it took me like 10 minutes to type all that. i was like 3 inches from keyboard.
Quote by TooFast
Your blood sugar is low.

+1
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
LMAO shouldnt you be at the doctors asking them what it is instead of asking a bunch of guitarists who have nothing better to do than sit and look at a forum
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
This is perfectly normal. You're body is evolving and you will experience lots of swinging emotions.

If you learn to love it, it will make the transition into adulthood easier.
Eat some fruit that is high in sugar. This happens to my mom from time to time (she's a diabetic) and after she gets some sugar in her system, everything is back to normal.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

probly out of energy or low blood sugar like someone suggested it happened to me in karate once when a 250 lb guy decided to put all his weight on me until i was out of energy
Quote by TooFast
Eat some fruit that is high in sugar. This happens to my mom from time to time (she's a diabetic) and after she gets some sugar in her system, everything is back to normal.

so sugar fixes it? mmk. ill try that.

but im not diabetic.
You should go to sleep, or at least definitely get off the PC and do something else, something relaxing and not too strenuous. If it keeps up, go to the doctor. Try eating something decent too. That could help.
Quote by !normajean!
so sugar fixes it? mmk. ill try that.

but im not diabetic.

I'm not a diabetic either, but sometimes my blood sugar is low.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze