I was wondering wat would i need to be able to play online from my ps2 cause i get all these games that say online play but i want to no wat i have to hook up on it to be able to play online. Thanks.
depends, do you have the slimline or the original chunker?
Then all you need is an ethernet cable into a router. Sorted
Do you have a modem that came with you internet service provider? If you'r ps2 and your computer is in the same room there is a wire coming from the moden that is an ethernet wire, simply connect that wire to the back of your ps2. the wire must be coming from the modem, into your ps2 not the computer. if it's not long enough buy a longer one they arent that much.
if u have the old bulky ps2's you need to get an internet adapter thing for it, look on ebay im not sure if they still sell in stores. if its the thin one, plug in a ethernet cable to it thats connecterd to your modem. my ps2 is in the farthest place in the house from my modem so i cant have onlinr unlrss i buy the $130 wireless ethernet adapter, which im not going to do.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Get a PS3 or 360 n00b
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by fanchierb
My computer is not even 10 feet away from my ps2 so lucky me!

FIXED
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by fanchierb
My computer is not even 10 feet away from my computer so lucky me!

umm...neither is mine?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Get a PS3 or 360 n00b

oh be quiet you very boring person.
It would hardly matter. Most of the online servers are down, anyway.

(Which really screws me over since I got Subsistence recently...)
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.