Page 1 of 4
****ing ridiculous, no? They're jumping people who are taking part in the passing of the torch because they protest China's politics? Talk about misguided anger and protest. People want to take part in the games and enjoy a festivity, but joyful innocents should be harmed just so you can put out an actual flame (with a firehose in one case!?!)

Anyone else hear about this stuff? What's wrong with these people?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
well, they got on the news (although not in China)
so they kind of succeeded

fair play to them
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by sSyLc
****ing ridiculous, no? They're jumping people who are taking part in the passing of the torch because they protest China's politics? Talk about misguided anger and protest. People want to take part in the games and enjoy a festivity, but joyful innocents should be harmed just so you can put out an actual flame (with a firehose in one case!?!)

They're protesting our countries support of china hosting the olypic games despite its horrendous human rights record.

Misguided my arse.

Obviously they shouldn't harm the torch bearers, but they're not exactly attempting to hurt them.
There are better ways to protest, like throw things at Chinese representatives, or in the way of the course.
Quote by rizo299
They're protesting our countries support of china hosting the olypic games despite its horrendous human rights record.

Misguided my arse.

Obviously they shouldn't harm the torch bearers, but they're not exactly attempting to hurt them.

So they jump innocents? Yea, that's much better...

It's sports, not politics.
Quote by meh17
There are better ways to protest, like throw things at Chinese representatives, or in the way of the course.

Cut off their rice supply! That should teach them.

Also, article?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
arent they intwined nowadays?
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I fail to see how sports is related to politics.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by hugmeplz
So they jump innocents? Yea, that's much better...

It's sports, not politics.

Jump innocents?

You make it sound like they're trying to knife babies.

And everything is politics, the olympic generates ridiculous amounts of money for the country it's in. With china's human rights record it shuold have been black listed from the olympic bid.
Last edited by rizo299 at Apr 6, 2008,
I just want to know why the **** Konnie Huq was carrying it, she's the most annoying person ever.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by rizo299

no, that would be an idea i could get behind
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by rizo299
Jump innocents?

Rofl, I guess that's true. I decided to use the terminology the TS used.
Alright the main reason people are pissed at China is because China is the MAIN reason why the UN hasn't been able to get all the votes to intervene in Sudan and stop the genocide in Darfur. **** China, and it's ****ty history.
This is about the fact that an actual chinese representitive is carrying the torch for a little bit i think. They are just dicks. Leave the olympics out of it i say. Fuking hippies. Protesting everything all tha time. I should put together a protest against protesters.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
It is pretty silly. 2,000 police officers guarding the torch bearer... wow.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by bob farrell
This is about the fact that an actual chinese representitive is carrying the torch for a little bit i think. They are just dicks. Leave the olympics out of it i say. Fuking hippies. Protesting everything all tha time. I should put together a protest against protesters.

*face palm face palm face palm*

What do hippies have to do with this?

I guess we should just ignore human rights abuses and not say anything about them eh?
Quote by rizo299

I guess we should just ignore human rights abuses and not say anything about them eh?

good to see someone finally catching on
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by rizo299

Ah the hippies have a hand in all protests to do with human rights or things related to that. We cant do anything about chinas human rights abuses, just get over it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by rizo299

Misguided my arse.

+1

I don't agree with the boycott but I hardly think their behaviour is as objectionable as the TS is trying to make out.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Good on them. China's record is horrible but they're trying to get the world to ignore it because they're hosting the Olympics and will soon own most of the globe. They shouldn't be allowed to pretend that everything's a bed of roses when they're shooting Tibetan monks.

Also, it's not just the protestors that are hijacking the Olympics for political purposes. That's exactly what China's doing in the first place, just like other countries have done through the years.

Quote by bob farrell
I should put together a protest against protesters.

Someone just divided by zero. Oh SHI-
I have no sympathy for the guy who tried to grab the torch off Konnie Huq. I mean, if a guy is going to grab something of hers, surely he'd go for her bewbies?
Quote by rizo299

Well the way I see it is, of course we need to do something about the human rights abuses. Now. But really, leave the olympics out of it. It's just a sporting event.
Quote by bob farrell
Ah the hippies have a hand in all protests to do with human rights or things related to that. We cant do anything about chinas human rights abuses, just get over it.

WOW, you're so well informed it hurts.

Well I guess no one needs human rights anyway. I mean, you're safe at home drinking your warm milk before bed and all that, why should you care?

People can do some thing about human rights abuses, all it takes is enough people to get off their arses and actually do something. Which is something you obviously don't do to often.
Quote by bob farrell
If I wasn't sure you were just trolling I'd tear into you.

The Olympics are different than other sporting events, like the World Cup or the Super Bowl. There is more honor involved in hosting it. Taking them away from China would show that the rest of the world strongly disapproves, and might make some what of a difference.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by hugmeplz
Well the way I see it is, of course we need to do something about the human rights abuses. Now. But really, leave the olympics out of it. It's just a sporting event.

No it's not. China's been using it to try and spruce up its own image. They've even banned spitting in the streets to promote a good image of Beijing.
Quote by bob farrell

How do you know that if we don't try?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by rizo299
WOW, you're so well informed it hurts.

Well I guess no one needs human rights anyway. I mean, you're safe at home drinking your warm milk before bed and all that, why should you care?

People can do some thing about human rights abuses, all it takes is enough people to get off their arses and actually do something. Which is something you obviously don't do to often.

Its China!!!! You think if every single person in britain protested it would make a difference? If you do you are a dumbass. **** if every single person in europe protested against china it wouldnt make a ****ing difference? They are a mother****ing superpower, people like you are just egging the chinese government on to turn on us instead? You should get off your pedestal. They can do whatever they want. Its sick. But its real, wake up.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by sSyLc

They got the right idea.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
How do you know that if we don't try?

+1

Sanctions and pressure from other nations encouraged South Africa to release Nelson Mandela and end segregation.
Quote by Count Seanula
I just want to know why the **** Konnie Huq was carrying it, she's the most annoying person ever.

I certainly would!

Anyway, they're protesting is fair and as far as I know it's all be orderly and organised, and why not? China shouldn't have got the games.
Quote by bob farrell
Its China!!!! You think if every single person in britain protested it would make a difference? If you do you are a dumbass. **** if every single person in europe protested against china it wouldnt make a ****ing difference? They are a mother****ing superpower, people like you are just egging the chinese government on to turn on us instead? You should get off your pedestal. They can do whatever they want. Its sick. But its real, wake up.

Fool.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by SmarterChild
No it's not. China's been using it to try and spruce up its own image. They've even banned spitting in the streets to promote a good image of Beijing.

that's been banned for quite a while now
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Quote by mosh_face

Quote by LazySandman
that's been banned for quite a while now

It's all part of being on their best behaviour. Cleaning up spit, getting rid of street cats, shooting protesters; it's all part of making sure that the streets of China are lovely and shiny so the rest of the world no longer feels guilty about trading with them.
Quote by sugar_daddy
If we can beat them at table tennis then the world will be safe.

Where's Gump when you need him..
Quote by bob farrell
Everybody in Britain would most certainly make a difference.

Britain is pretty powerful in the world too.

*steps off pedestal*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 4