How many people here are big country fans, rednecks, and or farm boy/girls. I have noticed a lack of country music and discussion on this site.

I happen to be a huge country music fan, love fishing, camping, rifles, hitting women(joke).

Anyone else on this site?
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
nope.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i think u want

www.ultimate-country.com
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
yea, i love fishing, camping, rifles, but dont like country music. dig chicks too, lol.
so kinda like i pass..
I like older and some newer. Most of the newer stuff is repetitive.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
I cannot stand new country.
One of the few genres I refuse to listen to.

I can't stand the stereotypical redneck around here either.

=\
I like some country music: Hank Williams, The Carter Family, Johnny Cash, Gram Parsons, Uncle Tupelo, Wilco...
countries not as bad as people make it seem to be, they usually hate the music because their parents like it and "like, thats sooo not cool"

i dont listen to it, but if its on its usually good for a good ole toe tapper
I like older country, The Highwaymen (and everyone in the Highwaymen's solo stuff), Hank Williams, Hank Williams Jr., kinda in the middle I guess (seeing him on May 2), Merle Haggard.
Newer stuff is ok. Cross Canadian Ragweed is probably in my top 10 favorite bands along with Drive-By Truckers. Otherwise, I don't care too much for new country.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ