Anyone else here like em?
I actually think their music was good, and they all branched Clapton, Beck, and Page.

BTW, I did use the search bar.
i thought it was the Yarbyrds or some wierd spelling without the "D"

i love 60's music tho, im actually watching vh1's the drug years as we speak
I've got Roger The Engineer in vinyl, good stuff
Last edited by Voet at Apr 6, 2008,
No, I'd personally prefer other Clapton's incarnations - Blind Faith, Cream (especially) and solo. Yardbirds - too much bland stuff.
jeff Beck era Yardbirds was the best. Clapton era Yardbirds is alright, but it was predominately R&B. He really broke through with John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I like the Beck/Page era best, I think the earliest stuff is pretty average. But Roger The Engineer is an epic album, "Happenings Ten Years Time Ago" is credited as the first psychedelic song ever.

woot.

and they say Page copied Hendrix, pfft.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by nt1440

i love 60's music tho, im actually watching vh1's the drug years as we speak

The Yardbyrds and The Yardbirds are two completely different bands.

Also, The Yarbirds are amazing.
someone post a tab for goodnight sweet josephene. its my favorite yardbirds song.
Yeah the Yardbirds are pretty cool, I learnt the riff to Over Under Sideways Down like aaaaages ago, it sounds really badass
Quote by nt1440

You're probably thinking of The Byrds. Totally different band.

Anyway Yardbirds are great, especially with Jeff Beck. The band was a great launch pad for all of the guitarists who were in it.

Also remember without The Yardbirds, we might never have had "The New Yardbirds."
yes! i love the yardbirds. got a huge box set collection type deal. awesome purchase.