Hey guys what's up. I've recently started a solo project. I play punk, ska, Reggae, blues, and psychobilly. I just put up a myspace and I've got 4 songs on it. If you could give 'em all a crit I'll crit anything of yours, and please tell me what you think of my voice. Peace out. www.myspace.com/allornothingtunes
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
OH YES, i havent heard stuff like this in quiet some time, streets of damnation caught my attention instantly lyrics are good,

the reggae style breakdown sound sweet changes the mood but for the good and the come back to the chorus suited well overall that song is tops, haha the end strange

SONG II: i like the synthy undertone or what ever it was in the intro, mixed with that bell sound means i was expected a big dramatic song but when the verse came in the mood was different the HARMONICA solo is tops, then the part

the rest of the song is greatly done, escpecially that outro with the melody solo over the top, SOMETHING different which is good well done on that song 2

Song III: oh yes, organ, nice piano work as well, the effects of the guitar adds to the theme and set up of the song which is good

The chorus is so awesomly upbeat gets ya swaying, the vopcals at the end sound good with the distortion (slight) but a good amount for the song

the reviews where short but the songs were good, besides your obsession with passing gas lol