Page 1 of 6
She went so far as to call a family meeting (we've never had one) to announce her future career plans. She even apparently called my dad, who was at work, said there's a big emergency and to come home quickly. He fucking dented his bumper (I HIGHLY doubt it will be fixed by just hosing it off, like he says) hitting our porch because he was in such a hurry he drove into the front yard.

So then the meeting starts, and she's dressed up as a witch, by which I mean a halloween costume with the black pointy hat, etc. She tells us she's going to become a witch and doesn't need to go to school or university so my parents shouldn't worry. my dad tried to humor her and said "how the fuck are you going to make money as a witch?" and she said "you don't need money. you just need food and clothes and such. my powers will take care of all that."

then my mom got up, FUCKING RAN to her bedroom and came back with a bible and told my sister witchcraft is devil worship and it says so right in here. my sister said it wasn't, and then my mom became furious and told her to get out of her house. my sister said no, and then my mom threatened to call the fire department to come and force her out of the house.

so she's been out in the garage all night. things are finally starting to quiet down around here.

In any other situation, I would have found it strangely hysterical. I assume this isnt normal behavior for a 12 year old. And I think she does know what witches actually "are". Not like some strange Wizard of Oz fantasy or something. She's got Wiccen books and all that crap...

Edit: I'l provide updatesand such as time passes; the house is strangely quiet at the moment...
If this is real, it's hi-larious.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That's fucking hilarious and utterly stupid, this is coming from a practicing Wiccan.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm

Please tell me you're joking...
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

-George Carlin
tell her that witches don't get to celebrate christmas.

that or slap her

hard.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
She's 12, leave her alone.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by element4433

I can see how it would be funny to other people. But it's sort of like wtf for my parents and brothers and I. I swear my family should have our own reality show sometimes.
Is she moving to live with her aunt and uncle in Bel Air?

Then your story would make more sense...
I call bs. Why? Because of that dead cat thread you made, where you kicked it. That was a hoax for attention, and I bet this is too.
Quote by Thornography
I call bs. Why? Because of that dead cat thread you made, where you kicked it. That was a hoax for attention, and I bet this is too.

This kind of stuff does happen sometimes, but yeah this seems a little fishy it's still hilarious.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
And who are you to stand in the way of her bright future as a witch?
You gonna get hexed.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
There's only one way to prove this

Pics of the dented car.

Pics of your sister dressed as a witch in the garage.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
whoa immaturity, stupidity, overly (crazy) religious people, and a witches hat?

man this stories got it all
Quote by element4433
There's only one way to prove this

Pics of the dented car.

Pics of your sister dressed as a witch in the garage.

+34509283750982375098273590823750928375239085
Take her to Diagon Alley and help her select her witching supplies for Hogwarts.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
In any other situation, I would have found it strangely hysterical. I assume this isnt normal behavior for a 12 year old.

Let me tell you what isn't normal behaviour:

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
then my mom got up, FUCKING RAN to her bedroom and came back with a bible and told my sister witchcraft is devil worship and it says so right in here. my sister said it wasn't, and then my mom became furious and told her to get out of her house. my sister said no, and then my mom threatened to call the fire department to come and force her out of the house.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ROFL for 30 minutes straight.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
I am Matthew Hopkins, witchfinder.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
First reaction:

Second: Your mum should not be trying to force her 12 year old daughter out of the house. Ever. If she does anything else about it, call the police.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
she probably ment that she wanted to be a *****.

*****s probably make alot of money..
everybody loves sex

hahh
This sounds a little fishy.

If it happens to be true , your mom clearly overreacted, with the bible stuff.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']And who are you to stand in the way of her bright future as a witch?
You gonna get hexed.

Seriously when my sister decided to be a which my mom supported her all the way, though my dads a witch hunter, so father could not know.

In another sense, wow. I think thats a bit exaggerating sending her to the garage for calling everyone over, and wanting to be a witch, a yell maybe, cause of the car thing, but to the garage?
Quote by thefoundationof
Seriously when my sister decided to be a which my mom supported her all the way, though my dads a witch hunter, so father could not know.

In another sense, wow. I think thats a bit exaggerating sending her to the garage for calling everyone over, and wanting to be a witch, a yell maybe, cause of the car thing, but to the garage?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

You can't kick a 12 year old out of the house thats ****ing illegal. This is some CPS **** right here.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by kikaykitko
She's 12, leave her alone.

Although my prevailing though after reading that is "Why would you call the Fire Department to force your kid out of the house?"

Just imagine getting that call!
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by element4433

/agreed

crullercopters
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
id be proud of your sister if i were you

it takes some guts to straight up announce that you're a witch to a religious christian family.