OMG BFMV are the best band ever. I really did not think that they could surpass the The Poisen, but they have with scream, aim, fire.

Matt and Michael Paget are the best guitaists, better than hendrix, dime bag, ANYONE I have ever heard and Jay can scream like no-one else. Also Moose on the drums, he is the fastest double peddler in the world.

There solos are full of emotion, unlike other bands like Metalica and Led Zepplin, there just some boring old codgers who cant play. Step way to heavon? more like step way to sleep.

Also has anyone heard there covers? They put Pantera and Metalica to shame!
Quote by BulletForLife
OMG BFMV are the best band ever. I really did not think that they could surpass the The Poisen, but they have with scream, aim, fire.

Matt and Michael Paget are the best guitaists, better than hendrix, dime bag, ANYONE I have ever heard and Jay can scream like no-one else. Also Moose on the drums, he is the fastest double peddler in the world.

There solos are full of emotion, unlike other bands like Metalica and Led Zepplin, there just some boring old codgers who cant play. Step way to heavon? more like step way to sleep.

Also has anyone heard there covers? They put Pantera and Metalica to shame!

they are good but i disagree with all of what you have said
Wrong, you're a fanboy turd. Bullet are the lamest excuse for metal since Limp Bizkit. If you're trolling, I hope you get banned, if you're serious I hope you get kicked in the face with the hefty boot of thrash metal.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too