Poll: which drug
Poll Options
View poll results: which drug
dxm
12 52%
ritaln
11 48%
Voters: 23.
Haha. Neither. Either way you're going to be uncomfortable. Neither of them is a good party/social drug.

Also, I usually don't do this, but it's "which".
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Sounds like you might need some rohypnol...
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
If you want to get laid the best thing is date rape drugs. Or sleeping pills if you dont mind her not moving.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Ritalin? are you retarded? you realize that will just make u tired with no emotion.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
hahah at the choices.

Nah dude get baked, drunk, or if the bands or good, roll balls.

or just go sober.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Quote by garden of grey
DXM is a lay down at home drug, don't do it. You'll feel like **** and have blurred vision the whole time too.

Ritalin will keep you awake, but I don't see the appeal to this either.

Out of those two, take none.

If you want to have more fun there, try to find some weed, ecstacy, or acid if you are into that stuff. That being said, going to concerts is fun enough sober.

+1. If you're set on taking one of those for the show, then I suppose Ritalin will be a little less uncomfortable than DXM. You'll feel alright for a while, then you'll start to sweat and feel crappy. The crappy feeling will last for around 5 or 6 hours, and you'll go into a deep sleep and wake up feeling no more refreshed than 6 hours ago.

God, I can't stand Ritalin anymore.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
there is a drug thread for this, but i say you smoke some pot or just drink.

ecstasy might actually be the best choice here.
Moderately low DXM dose. High dose you'd be too messed up. Ritalin just plain sucks ass.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by GiantRaven
Drugs are bad

M'kay?

Indeed
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
both of those suck for shows, I especially wouldn't want to be out in public whilst on DXM. DXM makes some music better (but not most rock music IMO, it needs to be more chill than that) but it's only good if you can sit around your house, most people can't properly function while on it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by indie-bassist
Sounds like you might need some rohypnol...

Yeah just slip a roofie in her drink.

That = Good night.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?