Page 1 of 2
I have no friends, have been sheltered by parents all my life, extremely shy, no car, no job, and go to a community college where there seems to be an absent of nice looking chicks.

I feel very depressed about it right now. I'm very active and take a walk outside everyday, and I think I'm pretty good looking. 20 years old BTW.
Rape them.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Not cool.

Just talk to them, prepare to get rejected 99 times out of 100.

But the one time you dont get rejected will mkae up for the rest.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by electr8r
I have no friends, have been sheltered by parents all my life, extremely shy, no car, no job, and go to a community college where there seems to be an absent of nice looking chicks.

They might have pretty friends
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I can tell ya one thing. You're not going to meet any in the Pit.

+1
go for the moose of the class ure guranteed to get a date!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Girls like being approached as long as you don't give us a stupid line.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
Quote by screwup30
Not cool.

Just talk to them, prepare to get rejected 99 times out of 100.

But the one time you dont get rejected will mkae up for the rest.

true

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Try WoW.

you made me laugh
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

chloroform then Shakes23's idea

Or just go to bar or club or something... if you're of age. Thats what all the cool people do nowadays right..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Go down to the red light district, that'll get you somewheres and it might give you something to keep for the rest of your life.
Quote by electr8r

I feel very depressed about it right now. I'm very active and take a walk outside everyday, and I think I'm pretty good looking. 20 years old BTW.

Move out, get a job, go to bars/pubs, etc. Just throw yourself out there. You'll be fine. A little self-believe and confidence is all you need.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I can tell ya one thing. You're not going to meet any in the Pit.

I beg to differ.

Just go join some groups, you know volunteer or get a job. You're bound to build your confidence that way and meet people. Don't aim for "chicks" yet, it sounds to me like you pals.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
you could always stalk little girls in some public school dressed up as a trashcan...then when they're not looking, you sneak your phone number up their ass...when they poop, they will see it and call you
Quote by Feischti
you could always stalk little girls in some public school dressed up as a trashcan...then when they're not looking, you sneak your phone number up their ass...when they poop, they will see it and call you

sigged.

you cant get a girl if you dont got any friends
find friends...thats not really hard
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

In /b/ all the threads are like, RON PAUL /b/, i was boning this chick and took a picture of me boning her when i wrote "SUP /b/" on her face.

In the pit its like, "How 2 mine 4 girlz?"

SRSLY THO: talk to them, say ****ing hi how are you.
Wait, you have NO friends?
You're joking.
Ever heard of hanging out with other people/women? It'll do you good.

Actually makes me think about a guy in my class who desperately wants me as a friend, and I don't have the heart to tell him to stop being so goddamn needy.

Anyway, point; We are located in Norway, and he met a girl on Wow, they are now a "couple". Never seen each other in person.
Oh yeah, she lives in England.

What a jackass.
Go to the pub/clubs. Although remember the advice of superbad: If you want to find a proper life partner its better to go to social events such as a garden show. Ofcourse at your age you shouldn't be trying for that.

*laughs at all the 13-18 year olds claiming they're in love and will be with their gf forever*
Quote by electr8r

Dude we are in same exact position, except i wouldnt call myself shy but yeah i agree im 20 and theres a lack of good looking chicks in community college. But look man what i do is try to hang out around and try to meet some cool dudes that play hackey sack or something and they usually know chicks or at least some parties where you could meet one. Also keep your eyes open because there are some cute chicks around, i noticed this chick at my college and shes probably the best looking of them all im gonna try to talk to her tomorrow. Dude and remember that you are not the only one in this situation so just go out and explore you might meet a cute chick who is lonely and wants to meet a cool dude.
Quote by -metalhead-
Wait, you have NO friends?
You're joking.
Ever heard of hanging out with other people/women? It'll do you good.

Actually makes me think about a guy in my class who desperately wants me as a friend, and I don't have the heart to tell him to stop being so goddamn needy.

Anyway, point; We are located in Norway, and he met a girl on Wow, they are now a "couple". Never seen each other in person.
Oh yeah, she lives in England.

What a jackass.

:O i know her, shes a him, he thinks he has a norweigian girfriend.

Isn't WoW a beautiful thing?
i have a similar problem. i'm 16 though, so i'm not THAT worried.

i have no car, a summer job, and i'm in a high school where the girls are either slutty or unattractive.

the good ones are all taken, and there's NO ONE that i currently would even want to date. oh well, there's always college. at least, that's what i'm banking on.
I'm just another musician waiting to be famous.

follow my twitter here
Please! listen to my music here
Quote by blues_
i have a similar problem. i'm 16 though, so i'm not THAT worried.

i have no car, a summer job, and i'm in a high school where the girls are either slutty or unattractive.

the good ones are all taken, and there's NO ONE that i currently would even want to date. oh well, there's always college. at least, that's what i'm banking on.

I know what you mean man.

I moved to Ontario in the summer and have been getting to know people.

Anyway, Every time I get a girls email address and add her, I see (theirname) I love you so much (theirname) and Im just like Fuuuccckkk. This has probably happened 4 times.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
this is how serial killers are made.
over-protective parents, no friends, and feeling down on themselves.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by electr8r

Just a walk? Walks dont do that much...unless you're like stationary all day. Start running and lifting and stuff

And ya shouldve gone to real college...
Last edited by The Spoon at Apr 6, 2008,
Example:
I was at the beach, girl was alone with a guitar.
She plays something, I ask her if she wrote it. She looks at me with a WTF ( ) face and says that no that it's from Los Piojos (a very known band over here). I ask if I can sit down, we talk about music, I show her my unleet guitar skills, we keep talking, I ask for her MSN address.
Sadly, we only went out once and that was everything. But there you have a good example of how you do it.
You can ask a chick reading on the bus about the book for example. It's better than just saying "Hi how're you" because you already have a talk topic that way.

Quote by The Spoon
Just a walk? Walks dont do that much...unless you're like stationary all day. Start running and lifting and stuff

And ya shouldve gone to real college...

My mom lost 30 Kilos by walking and a good balanced diet.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by electr8r

Get up off your ass and talk to people in your college, be friendly to them and get to know them more, not even necessarily girls, get to know guys, you'll go to bars, partys, and meet all kinds of people.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
I met an amazing girl by trolling threads on UG. So, you might be in the right direction.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by KevVin
In /b/ all the threads are like, RON PAUL /b/, i was boning this chick and took a picture of me boning her when i wrote "SUP /b/" on her face.

In the pit its like, "How 2 mine 4 girlz?"

SRSLY THO: talk to them, say ****ing hi how are you.

This guy has never spoken to a girl in his life.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Just be like, "Hello, blah blah blah coursework blah blah time. Blah blah blah dinner and a movie?".
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Page 1 of 2