Page 1 of 2
I searched and only found people complaining about not straight hair, and no product recommendations. I would like either chemical or flat irons, but really anything that will work =)
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Whats wrong with curly hair?
Quote by St.Loony
I went doctors to see if I had AIDs. Apparently all I have is this thing called hiv... So nothing to worry about
GHDizzles. Fo' shizz.

Its what I use.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Rezamm
Whats wrong with curly hair?

I like the look of straight hair... kinda like the... *decides to say or not* *whispers*scene kids*whispers*.......

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

I just went to Walgreens and picked up a cheap $20 straightner. I think it's a con-air and it gets the job done pretty well.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
well, GHDs are brilliant, but also pricey
helps if your little sister has 2 pairs
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
I don't know man, I think that would be way to much.....

GHD's are ace, and my mums a professional hairdresser so she has several pairs of different thicknesses.

I don't straighten anymore though, it's more trouble than it's worth tbh, plus my hair weighs itself down now instead of being an afro.
Testosterone.

You get if free when you go get that set of balls you've been signed up for but never collected.
Quote by Renka
Testosterone.

You get if free when you go get that set of balls you've been signed up for but never collected.

Stop being so macho, pft.
The Chi. its a flat iron, its hairdresser recommended, but its pink.
epic7734
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
I forgot the brand of my straightener, and I can't be assed to get up, but it was about 80 bucks, and it works like a charm, no complaints.

awww come one, I could pay 80$... what is it???

GHD Styler IV

Got one for my ex gf. 200euro. we broke up a month later!

I want it back
GHD is meant to be good.

However i use a nice set of Remington Straightners and they work pretty damn good.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Pinky19
awww come one, I could pay 80$... what is it???

like i said, google the "Chi flat irons". its in your price range. and worth it.
epic7734
Quote by Pinky19
I like the look of straight hair... kinda like the... *decides to say or not* *whispers*scene kids*whispers*.......

*slap* for the scene comment, It's just an awful spinoff of emo, which is awful in itself.

But seriously, anything GHD is pure awesome.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by BassyJoey
*slap* for the scene comment, It's just an awful spinoff of emo, which is awful in itself.

But seriously, anything GHD is pure awesome.

I know.......

And I will try and find a Chi straightener at a nearby store. Thanks guys,

Quote by !normajean!
"Chi" is the best. it cost a bit much but it works wonders. my hair is CRAZY curly and wavy. and i think i straightened my hair in just ten minutes once. and i have a lot of hair.

Same here. I absolutely love my Chi.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Get a straightening COMB.
Irons damage the **** out of your hair.

I bought this $60 straighting comb which basically heat straightens your hair (you do it while
your hair is towel dry)

It makes straightening ALL of your hair so much easier rather than just your bangs.

*Yar, i'm becoming a scene kid. I think once I get my lip ring and get my hair cut PROPERLY next time, it'll be complete*

anyways, the best chemical straightening is (not kidding) gel.
or palmade.
anything that weights down the hair and sculpts it keeps it how you want it.
palmade is better because it doesn't make your hair stiff and stuck in position, but it
weights it down and keeps it straight.
but palmade costs more money and you get less of it.

hope that helped, x/tahula anyone?
ugh i cant straighten my hair idk whyy ive tryed many times with many different straighteners it just looks badd. maybe i need to straighten it thenn cut it?
Quote by xsv434
ugh i cant straighten my hair idk whyy ive tryed many times with many different straighteners it just looks badd. maybe i need to straighten it thenn cut it?

Chemically straighten it
what brand of brush should i get?

Quote by Pinky19
I searched and only found people complaining about not straight hair, and no product recommendations. I would like either chemical or flat irons, but really anything that will work =)

Look at ceramic straighteners. They're usually more expensive, but way better. Do not chemically straighten your hair unless you want it to feel like hay.

Or, I've heard good things about Remmington Wet 2 straight (it straightens your hair while its still wet supposedly. Everything I've heard about it is good, but I myself have never used it).
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
is there a difference with ghd against others? does the straightening last longer or something?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
GHD straighteners are just so quality it's unreal
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
GHD's, can't go wrong.

Edit: Just realised I've already posted here... this thread is like 2 and a half months old D-:
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Check my hair. Most straighteners have trouble with it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
GHD, the quality choice. I got a pair, never lets me down. and a quality conditioner will make it easier to get that hair down. proper blowdrying to
girls i know bang on about GHDs.

it's safe to assume they're good.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Gayest thread on UG?
Yes.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I've got some nicky clark ones, they were reduced so started usin them on the ends of my hair so they don't stick out, works like a charm
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Pinky19

pinky19 my man........

respect: -109099982822

lol

if YOU must straighten it.....
i hear ghds are good
Top lel.
Page 1 of 2