Would you class it as cheating
I know theres no cheating in music,but would you say its bad to play all the time in eb?
I used to play in e for ages but eb felt so much easier on the fingers and i found it much easier to play fast and bend strings with any fingers
Is this bad in a way though,cos sure e will feel more difficult when I go back to it.
Opinions?
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
How would you even think it is it cheating?

Your theory is like saying using lighter strings are cheating...

If you like playing in a half step down tuning, go for it, and don't think its cheating!
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
i play in eb or drop c because it sounds a lot heavier with a lower tone, i dont go any lower than a halfstep tho cuz it sounds tooooo low but i dont see anything wrong with it
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
What... **** no... I tune Eb for the warmer/deeper/ tone. There is no cheating in music, as it is subjective... your goal as a musician and you guitar is to be able to make the best music u can, and you need to improve playability of you instrument to do that... otherwise... why use a wammy bar? if its cheating to use it instead of your fingers for vibrato? Why have a locking nut? its cheating... you shouldnt be able to stay in tune that good... YOU NEED TO GET THE ****TIEST CRAPPIEST SOUNDING AND PLAYING GUITAR EVER OTHERWISE YOUR CHEATING... that basically what you damn kids sound like... go spend you time somewhere else and stop asking ridiculous questions. its music...
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
i tune Eb because it's easier on my singer's voice
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Woah dude! chill I was only asking a question!
All I meant(and I stated this below) was is it bad to stay in that tuning all the time because when I move back up to e,my fingers would have to re-adjust to the pressure needed to bend in tune etc...
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
Quote by skater dan0
i tune Eb because it's easier on my singer's voice

same with us XD, if a song is usually in standard tuning, well just play it a semi tone down, no big deal
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
Quote by Crazy Toad
Woah dude! chill I was only asking a question!
All I meant(and I stated this below) was is it bad to stay in that tuning all the time because when I move back up to e,my fingers would have to re-adjust to the pressure needed to bend in tune etc...

Are you a woman or something?

There is **** all difference in the string tension between e and e flat with the same string gauge!

And you shouldn't need to 're-adjust' or ask such stupid questions...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean