Now that i got you in here with that title, I need some advice.

I'm traveling with the school Jazz Band to Florida, and I'm taking my guitar with me (duh!)

We're going by bus, so my guitar would be in the hold of the bus for around 24 hours, traveling from upstate New York down to Orlando.

As my guitar's kind of rare, I don't want anything to happen to it. I've got a hardshell case, but I'm more worried about humidity and temperature changes messing with the neck and the glue. Is this something to be concerned about?

Any advice/knowledge/help is GREATLY appreciated!
Awesome!! A new reality show!

Wait I minute, I see what you did there....
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
That's a stupid way to get attention Most attention-grabbing titles contain penises or boobs.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
not really, other bands do it all the time. also electric guitar forum.

EDIT
Quote by Muphin
That's a stupid way to get attention Most attention-grabbing titles contain penises or boobs.

the best one was that guy that posted in the electric guitar forum, "marshall mg15 the best thing ever" and the real question was some really smart thing about pick ups or something really technical. all the people clicked it expecting to flame. but they didnt.
Last edited by aaron6890 at Apr 6, 2008,
if anything you MIGHT have to make a few minor adjustments, but it will do no harm at all to your guitar