Hardcore forum for sure
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I can't listen to it cause i am at school right now...but looking at their myspace they look like the hardcore uber jock bull**** stereotype...and it looks like they suck...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
I can't listen to it cause i am at school right now...but looking at their myspace they look like the hardcore uber jock bull**** stereotype...and it looks like they suck...

Drop out of punk and shut the fuck up.

I enjoy IA, I have Casualty of the Core and s/t. This does belong in Hardcore, though.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

I enjoy IA, I have Casualty of the Core and s/t. This does belong in Hardcore, though.

Dude, he has a point:

Punk ass kid you’re gonna get lit up. Talking that trash I’m ****ing fed up. It’s been too long this ****s going on. Reality check your teeth are all gone. Things are gonna change. Its gonna be our way. Things are gonna change. Starting today. Too many of you in this world, you gotta stop acting like a girl. Whining and bitching, it never stops. Just keep running to the ****ing cops. Reality check, you just need a reality check.

From "Reality Check" by Internal Affairs
But god forbid he actually listens to the band before writing them off as sucking right away. I see a lot of users here do this to most things that fit into Hardcore.

And god damn, sometimes I need songs with lyrics like that. You know, like when someone tells you your shoe is untied, but it isn't and you look anyway.

Hard Times, coming their way. Like, totally.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Apr 9, 2008,
But god forbid he actually listens to the band before writing them off as sucking right away. I see a lot of users here do this to most things that fit into Hardcore.QUOTE]

I tried to listen to it, my computer ****s up and ****...idk why...I was at school when i posted that. i didn't have headphones...so I made a comment on how they look like stereotypical hardcore kids...all they need is the X's on their hands...

I'll admit I don't like most modern hardcore...but I usually don't care...I was just saying...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by IlikeTheSKA

they ain't no punk band even...they are hardcore...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
But god forbid he actually listens to the band before writing them off as sucking right away. I see a lot of users here do this to most things that fit into Hardcore.

And god damn, sometimes I need songs with lyrics like that. You know, like when someone tells you your shoe is untied, but it isn't and you look anyway.

Hard Times, coming their way. Like, totally.

I know what you're saying. I mean, I've never listened to IA, but I know whenever I feel pissed, I don't reach for a New York Dolls album. It's strictly Ceremony, Bracewar, and the like.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
I know what you're saying. I mean, I've never listened to IA, but I know whenever I feel pissed, I don't reach for a New York Dolls album. It's strictly Ceremony, Bracewar, and the like.
Pack your fists full of hate and take a swing at the world
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
These kids stick to themselves carry angst in their words
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."