Anyone go to school at Humboldt? Seems like a pretty chill place and its at the top of my choice list right now but it would be nice to get some opinion for someone who has been there. I'm looking at either going into music or photojournalism.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
humboldt state?

a few of my friends are going there next year. all i know is it is a MAJOR STONER SCHOOL. the weed that comes out of there is apparently the best in the world.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
humboldt state?

a few of my friends are going there next year. all i know is it is a MAJOR STONER SCHOOL. the weed that comes out of there is apparently the best in the world.

Yeah in Cali. Seems like a pretty sweet place like I said. The city council is super environmentalist and they're trying to get pot legalized and whatnot.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Dude, I live in Eureka which is in the town right next to there. Trust me, EVERYONE is a major stoner.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by soul_power
Anyone go to school at Humboldt? Seems like a pretty chill place and its at the top of my choice list right now but it would be nice to get some opinion for someone who has been there. I'm looking at either going into music or photojournalism.

Wow same career choices as me! +1
ED REED BABY
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Dude, I live in Eureka which is in the town right next to there. Trust me, EVERYONE is a major stoner.

Is that a bad thing? Most of the time stoners are really chill laid back people. Its the ones that do crack and meth that are all ****ed up.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm