Page 1 of 2
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
hardcore is tru punk actually scene kids just try to dress like us but we are tru hardcore and they are just posers HARDCORE 4 EVA BLINK 182 ROX
Quote by Roots_radical
hardcore is tru punk actually scene kids just try to dress like us but we are tru hardcore and they are just posers HARDCORE 4 EVA BLINK 182 ROX

Blink 182 is not hardcore at all
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Roots_radical
wtf blink 182 is tru punk and hardcore comes from punk doesnt it??

Blink 182 are not punk. They aren´t even pop punk. Punk is stuff like Black Flag or The Stooges, and hardcore is stuff like Weekend Nachos or SFN.
hmmmm i am sure blink 182 is punk, maybe you are thnking of angels and airwaves cos they arent very punky.
Quote by Roots_radical
hmmmm i am sure blink 182 is punk, maybe you are thnking of angels and airwaves cos they arent very punky.

Blink 182- Pop Punk

Angels and Airwaves-lame (edit)
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Roots_radical
what does that mean?? i think you are in the wrong forum

I´ll tell you when you´re older, and I think I can be in any forum I want, I´m a hardcore fan so I´ll discuss hardcore.

Quote by Shirate
Blink 182- Pop Punk

Angels and Airwaves-Bitch pop

Wrong. Pop punk is bands like Screeching Weasel and The Queers. Blink 182 are pop rock.
Quote by devourthekitten
I´ll tell you when you´re older, and I think I can be in any forum I want, I´m a hardcore fan so I´ll discuss hardcore.

not until u turn un-sceney bopper
u and ur hXc dancing maiks me wanna slap u
go back 2 topshop
Quote by BeckyCORE!
not until u turn un-sceney bopper
u and ur hXc dancing maiks me wanna slap u
go back 2 topshop

Oh my ****. Hardcore is a type of music. See if the scene kids listen to Bruce Banner and Charles Bronson, and if they do then I´ll give up.
well im sorry i only listen to music and not genres so i dont put them all in silly categories so i am sorry that i dont know what you consider hardcore but you could be nice about it and not mean just cos i dont read kerrang and know who is hardcore and who is punk
Quote by devourthekitten
Oh my ****. Hardcore is a type of music. See if the scene kids listen to Bruce Banner and Charles Bronson, and if they do then I´ll give up.

dem kidz lisen 2 anyfin deez days
Quote by Roots_radical
well im sorry i only listen to music and not genres so i dont put them all in silly categories so i am sorry that i dont know what you consider hardcore but you could be nice about it and not mean just cos i dont read kerrang and know who is hardcore and who is punk

Those silly categories help people discuss the music they like with people who like the same. It´s just how you identify music.
well sorry i listen to any sort of music i dont say OH I WONT LISTEN TO THAT COS IT ISNT CALLED PUNK i listen to it then see if i like it
Quote by devourthekitten
Those silly categories help people discuss the music they like with people who like the same. It´s just how you identify music.

wot?
so music revolves arownd forum posts and chatrooms now?
sily boi
i here topman has a sael on atm
just cos you are stupid doesnt mean you should resort to violence maybe go and buy some new skinny jeans to make you feel better?
Quote by devourthekitten
I should break off your kneecaps.

dats nt gna stop me frm postin on ere
so stop trin 2 be random
coz its nt workin
GO BACK TO MEXICO!!!!!
Quote by Roots_radical
just cos you are stupid doesnt mean you should resort to violence maybe go and buy some new skinny jeans to make you feel better?

Actually, my jeans are a comfortable cut, I´m at the top of my class, and I know how to spell ¨because¨ and use contractions.
Quote by devourthekitten
Actually, my jeans are a comfortable cut, I´m at the top of my class, and I know how to spell ¨because¨ and use contractions.

shaim u dno how 2 use contraception.
Quote by BeckyCORE!
dats nt gna stop me frm postin on ere
so stop trin 2 be random
coz its nt workin
GO BACK TO MEXICO!!!!!

your and idiot

make a thread that makes sense

read the rules and stop bitching

mods please close this
Quote by andyq777
your and idiot

make a thread that makes sense

read the rules and stop bitching

mods please close this

hush
Quote by Roots_radical
well sorry i listen to any sort of music i dont say OH I WONT LISTEN TO THAT COS IT ISNT CALLED PUNK i listen to it then see if i like it

Alright, quit bitching. Nobody gives a flying f*ck what you think.

*reported*
Hardcore is not a scene genre, scene kids just got a hold of some and kind of messed up the perception of it. They did it to punk, indie, emo, hardcore, etc... It's bound to happen to every underground genre eventually.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Page 1 of 2