Page 1 of 2
Any europeans jumpstyle here?

Looks really cool but i don't have the first idea about how to go on about learning.

Any tips.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
What is jumpstyle?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
solution to learning jumpstyle, first off,kick your left foot back,switch and make sure its your right foot back this time,swing your right foot forward,kick twice,then jump and make sure your left leg is out,and repeat

to do the spin,when you go to kick your right foot twice,you bring your foot down to a heel,pivot 90 degrees,jump 90 degrees and you will be facing the opposite direction,kick twice and repeat the spin,after that kick your right foot toe on the floor twice,and kick forward twice,and so on =] gl
Quote by MetalheadA7X
so it is perfectly acceptable lol.

No, no, absolutely under NO circumstances.

NO
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I dunno man- I looked at the youtube clip and felt a mixture of facepalm, embarassment (I don't know why I felt embarassed for the guy), and a bit of lol's. It just seems like a very lame attempt at breakdancing/dancing in general.
Please no!
Everyone was always jumping here in holland for over a year! And I effing hated it from the beginning.
Just no!
Quote by saphrax
Jump style is epic.

This is coming from a metal head who would say rave is 2nd best. It'd go down so well at places like Cabbage!

What is epic about it exactly? It looks like a mixture of kicking invisible midgets coming at you, jumping to hold in an epic piss and having red ants in your pants all at the same time.
This was a huge hype in belgium lol... It's so rediculous. Now they moved on to tecktonic tho :/
it's easy to get started. just jump and kick lol. i do it to make my friends laugh

might as well repost this again from the shuffle thread:

from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
What is epic about it exactly? It looks like a mixture of kicking invisible midgets coming at you, jumping to hold in an epic piss and having red ants in your pants all at the same time.

That bit for a start.

Plus, you see some of the syncronised dancing? Highly skillful stuff.
Meh, looks stupid. Breakdancing is where it's at.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Wow, that just might be gayer than the 2step **** you see in circle pits...
Quote by divid3d
it's easy to get started. just jump and kick lol. i do it to make my friends laugh

might as well repost this again from the shuffle thread:

Jumpstyle looks retarded. It looks as stupid as the hardcore dancing the scene kids do at gigs.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Dreadnought
This American is very confused.

**** you think I enjoy living here? Definitely a no, in fact, I would rather live in the United Kingdom where I'm sure this style is a common gesture.
Uhm, how about you just go away? Don't even think about learning this stupid crap.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Venom , youre very brave to bring dance music to a forum filled by elitist hairies.

Patrick Jumpen kicks ass, i can do the basic jumping, with a few spins, but its hard to find new and good tracks.

I like tck dance more, but dnb x-outing is my fav.

Ps hairies : You cant dance heavy metal in a club

pps : I LOVE DANCE !
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
thank you =],i can do the basis,half turn,full turn..and the starters, to be honest when youre frusterated with your six its nice to get an escape sometimes,i might be able to send you a couple tracks
I'd lvoe to be able to dance just because lets face it if you can perform on the floor you get more girls. Sad but true eh!

Although jumpstyle or whatever looks like a less refined of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcGIrVuVLY&feature=related

If you get past the rediculous pants and crotch holding, it's some seriously skillful stuff.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I can stand anything

I used to be this kid who drank and sat on the couch during parties but after an sober night , i discovered dancing to myself, i have fallen in love and i cant stop !
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
lol i sent you an invite to my group btw lagrance...i have maybe 6 songs from patrick mantizz(jumpen) just like pm me your aim or email and ill send them if you like
yeah man i joined / hairy man upstairs must mean parkour ?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
are you the sorta guy who climbs **** and jumps off for no reason
if so

? i have no idea what you meant by that if it was directed towards me
Venomous, do you know how to search for groups
Quote by roast