Hey this is my first post so, Hey to all :]

I'm basicaly looking for a cheap ($200-$300/£150) but decent Telecaster copy, in which I will gradually modify, I've had a look at the squiers and I am not fond of the string at bridge setup, I'm looking for the thru body type and maple fret board. are there any other cheap models/brands?

I play indie/alternative btw

Thanks in advance.
Check www.rondomusic.com

or just get a squire and buy a new bridge and string furrels

I heard rondomusic was pretty cool, however its US only, they don't ship to the UK sadley :[ lol

Thanks anways
Quote by sretsof101
Hey this is my first post so, Hey to all :]

I'm basicaly looking for a cheap ($200-$300/£150) but decent Telecaster copy, in which I will gradually modify, I've had a look at the squiers and I am not fond of the string at bridge setup, I'm looking for the thru body type and maple fret board. are there any other cheap models/brands?

I play indie/alternative btw

Thanks in advance.

I have an Affinity Tele with the non string through bridge, but I thought the Standard model was string through. Check out Squier Tele Custom I & II as well. Bear in mind that most Tele copies, unless they are Squier, have rosewood fretboards.
Yeah pretty much all the bases are covered, I'd say get either an Xaviere since you can't
get anything from Rondo Music or buy a Squier and maybe do some hardware changes.