I'm on the market for a new guitar, i play many different kinds of music, but mainly metal, i'm pretty open to different shapes but what i want is something with a tremolo and preferably emg pickups(active>passive, but im fine with either) my budget will be somewhere around $600.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, i'm willing(and probobly will) buy used
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Last edited by SkateEmerica987 at Apr 6, 2008,
those guitars are godly ^, also look into the Synster custom it doesnt have emgs but ive heard the detonater get a badass aggresion and are loud beyond no comparison, ESP guitars are pretty metal, and razorbacks are pretty good for metal to
It will probably cost more than $600 for a metal guitar, unless they used like tinfoil or something.

Oh, and so I don't get banned, look at the ESP F-200.
Then buy it.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Last edited by NorfIrIon at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by NorfIrIon
It will probably cost more than $600 for a metal guitar, unless they used like tinfoil or something.

>____>
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by F8iscruel
those guitars are godly ^, also look into the Synster custom it doesnt have emgs but ive heard the detonater get a badass aggresion and are loud beyond no comparison, ESP guitars are pretty metal, and razorbacks are pretty good for metal to

dude i would, but i hate avenged sevenfold so i cant stand the inlyays, otherwise i would.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
my tech teacher built a guitar out of thin sheet steel and an old acoustic neck... now thats a metal guitar!
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
QUOTE]

Dude, i bought my Hellraiser for $650, and thats one of the most kick ass metal guitars i've played.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Quote by NorfIrIon
QUOTE]

Dude, i bought my Hellraiser for $650, and thats one of the most kick ass metal guitars i've played.

I thought Hellraisers were made of wood.
And since when did they have feet?
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by Colgate Total

Dude that white one is kick ass! only thing is i'm not a fan of the inlays, do they make that shape with anything else on the neck?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Quote by SkateEmerica987

I thought Hellraisers were made of wood.
And since when did they have feet?

Thats about the most retarted comment i've ever heard

*reported
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
ESP EC-1000. I want it, but its almost $900. The EC-500 is more reasonable.
And a wise man once said:

"7 Strings are more brutal than 6"
Any form of Schecter Hellraiser or ATX Blackjack would suit you.
Go get your shovel.
Quote by Coollisj22
ESP EC-1000. I want it, but its almost $900. The EC-500 is more reasonable.

I like em, but i need something with a tremolo
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Quote by SkateEmerica987
Dude that white one is kick ass! only thing is i'm not a fan of the inlays, do they make that shape with anything else on the neck?

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1389.html
http://www.rondomusic.com/reaperstdbk.html

No Satanic inlays, but no EMGs either.

EDIT: Bolt on neck too.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
get a schecter
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Squiers are prity mehtul.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I think you think you should a buy a scheter hellraiser, they're all good, affordable and sick guitars. Definately go with that.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
ran guitars
jk
jackson the best for that price range
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
I like em, but i need something with a tremolo

I can't help you with that. I dont really like trems so I don't play guitars that have them. I know the fixed bridge Schecter Hellraiser is a nice guitar, and I know it offered with a Floyd Rose, but I think its more like $800 for the Floyd Rose model.
And a wise man once said:

"7 Strings are more brutal than 6"
Quote by Coollisj22
I can't help you with that. I dont really like trems so I don't play guitars that have them. I know the fixed bridge Schecter Hellraiser is a nice guitar, and I know it offered with a Floyd Rose, but I think its more like $800 for the Floyd Rose model.

Yeah, buy the Hellraiser. It's awesome!

Allso is there a version of the Agile Reaper that comes with a Original Floyd Rose instead of a Licensed? If there is... I might buy that instead of a Hellraiser. Allso is the Reaper a King V or a Rhoads V? Sorry if hijacking.
Last edited by Mind Kill at Apr 7, 2008,
Guys...Why dont you look at my sig and see that i already have a fixed bridge hellraiser
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Then get one with a floyd. They have the new finish, as well as the new pickups in them too. It's not like it's gonna be the same guitar.

You could even get the V, or the seven string version.

Better yet, get the Loomis sig and experience the wonders that an ash body will bring to you.
Go get your shovel.
sell the string through hellraiser and get a hellraiser V or hellraiser with a floyd

or an ibanez rg with an edge pro

edit: even better sell the hellraiser and get a high end LTD with a trem
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Last edited by NGMF-Sam at Apr 7, 2008,
The loomis one looks great, theres just not many used ones on the market, because i really dont want to spend a grand on a new guitar at the moment
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Well my suggestion would just be to save then. You have two very good guitars as it is, and if you saved more you could start looking at the Deluxe LTD's, and if you went even farther you could get into the ESP Standard series.

I wouldn't blame you if you didn't feel like saving, but if you have some form of regular cash flow, I really recommend saving. It'd be worth it.
Go get your shovel.
Problom is i dont have a regular cash flow, im only 16 lol. Also for the people telling me to sell my hellraiser, i would prefer to have 2 guitars if one is floyd equiped. i like to change tunings alot and it would be a pain with the floyd so i would like to have one trem free guitar. also, i will be selling a couple old amps and the schecter blackjack which should get me up to about the $600 i said before
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
well if you play in standard and drop c like i do

i just keep my hellraiser FR in drop c and if im playing something that would normally be in standard i just do what BFMV does on scream aim fire just tune the top string up to D

dont bash me for posting BFMV but i never liked them till the new cd so yeah
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
Well just keep the option open. Start looking for work if you have the time too. It would help your cash woes.
Go get your shovel.
Any other suggestions?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09