A man walking through the forest came upon a cabin. He looked through the a window a saw a man lying in the seat, dead. There wore no gunshot/stab/poison wounds in him. What killed him?

***He wasn't suicidal***
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
old age
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Carbon Monoxide or he was allergic to cabins
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
none of these

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

I'm sorry, but there aren't any clues in the riddle for the answer. Any death besides suicide would make sense.
Quote by Colgate Total
Plane crash

CRAP. He wins thread.

Quote by Pinky19
A man walking through the forest came upon a cabin. He looked through the a window a saw a man lying in the seat, dead. There wore no gunshot/stab/poison wounds in him. What killed him?

***He wasn't suicidal***

well, this man walking through the forest must be MASSIVE, if he managed to cum ALL OVER a cabin.

clearly, the man inside died from the overwhelming odor of seamen blanketing his cabin.

EDIT: oh...a plane.....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
It could be anything that isn't a gunshot/stabbing/poisoning.

I'm gona guess he was trying out some new choke wanking techniques, when he accidentally slipped into the magic death chair of the ancient Maoi-Maoi tribe.

However upon contact with the chair he realized that the bloke he bought it off had obviously ripped him off and just sold him a standard chair.

In his rage he began to furiously wank again, bursting a blood vessal in his eye. In his state of temporary blindness he slipped on the bottle of lube he carelessly left on the floor and stepped back on to the arm of the chair, which got lodged in his anus. After removing the chair arm he sat back down and decided to have a nap.

He died in his sleep
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by NutZz?
well, this man walking through the forest must be MASSIVE, if he managed to cum ALL OVER a cabin.

clearly, the man inside died from the overwhelming odor of seamen blanketing his cabin.

EDIT: oh...a plane.....

the pit is on fire tonite!

Quote by faultyy
It could be anything that isn't a gunshot/stabbing/poisoning.

I'm gona guess he was trying out some new choke wanking techniques, when he accidentally slipped into the magic death chair of the ancient Maoi-Maoi tribe.

However upon contact with the chair he realized that the bloke he bought it off had obviously ripped him off and just sold him a standard chair.

In his rage he began to furiously wank again, bursting a blood vessal in his eye. In his state of temporary blindness he slipped on the bottle of lube he carelessly left on the floor and stepped back on to the arm of the chair, which got lodged in his anus. After removing the chair arm he sat back down and decided to have a nap.

He died in his sleep

lol, autoerotic asphyxiation.