In the beginning of the movie when ben is riding his bike there is a song thats playing. what is the name and band who plays that song?

thanks guys
Any lyrics? I think I recall a song I knew while he was riding his bike.
SPACE FOR RENT
I'm guessing one of these songs:

1. You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones
2. Time To Pretend - MGMT
3. Big Ideas - LCD Soundsystem
4. Giant - D. Sardy/Liela Moss
5. Always - Amon Tobin
6. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn And John
7. Mad Pursuit - Junkie XL/Electrocute
8. Sister Self Doubt - Get Shakes
9. I Am The Unknown - Aliens
10. Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna
11. Alright - Knivez Out
12. Tropical Moonlight - Domino
13. Hold My Hand - Unkle
14. L.S.F. - Mark Ronson/Kasabian
15. Tender Buttons - Broadcast
Time to pretend - MGMT.
ironically my friend who was like uber against seeing it and like almost walked out before it started heard this and like shouted 'omg this is my myspace song!'
xD
good times.
ya, my girlfriend wouldnt stop reminding me that this was her favorite song like the entire opening sequence...but i dont remember wat the name of the song was....o well. it was the one w/ the synthesizer rite?
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Quote by benfortehwin
Time to pretend - MGMT.
ironically my friend who was like uber against seeing it and like almost walked out before it started heard this and like shouted 'omg this is my myspace song!'
xD
good times.

Your friend nearly walked out of a film he/she had just paid for? What a retard.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
Your friend nearly walked out of a film he/she had just paid for? What a retard.

If you walk out before its over you can usually get your money back.

And besides, which is worse? Paying $10 and watching an entire movie you hate or still paying $10 but at least being able to do something else less revolting?

I wasn't saying 21 was revolting, I was talking in general. I actually liked 21 even though it wasn't true to the original story it was supposedly based off at all.
Quote by benfortehwin
Time to pretend - MGMT.
xD
good times.

your friend is so cool

when i grow up i wish i could have even a fraction of his epicness
Quote by benfortehwin
Time to pretend - MGMT.
xD
good times.

Friend =/= funny

Friend = asshat
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2