what do you guys think?
Golgotha is an ok album, i'm listening to their new one, "Horror" right now and tbh.. i'm not feeling it. the vocals and quality are much better, but it's the generic ass deathcore ****. it gets boring eh?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
sweet dudes, i played with them last night

golgotha is a lot better than horror
YEAH DUDE
Quote by atlmetal
sweet dudes, i played with them last night

golgotha is a lot better than horror

where'd you guys play at?
name of your band?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
this church in stockbridge georgia

DITF

you probably havent heard of us
hahaha
YEAH DUDE
Underneath The Gun > WBCC > Impending Doom
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by TheDarkestNights
I've not heard Horror.
But I love Golgotha, so I may have to try find a link to it.

The production, vocals, and overall sound is better, but the music is generic deathcore crap. Breakdowns every two seconds. Horrible, horrible album.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
I've not heard Horror.
But I love Golgotha, so I may have to try find a link to it.

i can send you a link if you want.
but my advice to you would to be not to bother with it.
but if you do want a link.. PM me.
Quote by ch715dallat
I saw these guys last night at surprise hometown show and let me say despite the fact that horror isn't very good. They still put on a great show.
Quote by jon2112
I saw these guys last night at surprise hometown show and let me say despite the fact that horror isn't very good. They still put on a great show.

I'm sure they still bring it live; Horror is just agonizingly boring to listen to.
I'm sure they still bring it live; Horror is just agonizingly boring to listen to.

By no means was I calling Horror good; I agree with you whole heartedly about that album. I was just saying that the songs of that album are much better in a live setting. But to the expense of the songs off Golgotha, there not meant to be played on seven strings. Hopefully they'll get that taken care of.
in light of this thread getting bumped, i'm going to listen to golgotha right now
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by Zao_89
WBCC > Impending Doom & Underneath The Gun

I think theyre pretty good, except for their breakdowns. They sound too similar (like in Blood And Fire, Carniverous whatever, and another song I cant remember).

Another Zao fan

ACE

sorry
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
Another Zao fan

ACE

sorry

what's wrong with zao fans?
Quote by ch715dallat
nothing LOL i like them

but i havent seen any others around, i was happy i found one.
Quote by XCount Me InX
nothing LOL i like them

but i havent seen any others around, i was happy i found one.

yes, zao owns
Quote by ch715dallat
i know theyve let loads of albums out
i only have 2

"fear is what keeps us hear" i didnt like that all that much, but its growing on me

but "funeral of god" is a good album
i only have funeral of god.. was listening to it yesterday actually.
funny how this thread turned into zao conversation..
back to WBCC!

blah!
Horror is atrocious.
Quote by ch715dallat