Page 1 of 3
since the thread dinosaurbrocore posted wasn't actually about the band.. i'm making one.
i've heard about them a few times on here.. so today i decided to download Jhazmyn's Lullaby, amazing album. Definitely one of the best albums i've heard in a while.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I heard there name tosseed around the hardcore forums, and I thought i would give them a listen, truly a great band. After one listen of thier album, they're up thier with Converge as one of my favorite metalcore bands.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
They had some of the best metalcore songs ever written. I like Until the Day Breathes and the Shadows Flee album equally as much though.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Why is it that this thread isn't getting the amount of replies it deserves?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Don't know. Jhazmyn's Lullaby is pretty amazing. I need to get some more stuff by them.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
As do I.
If you happen to find The Commentator's Despair, PM me a link yes?
Can't be arsed to go looking tonight.
Quote by ch715dallat
Sure thing, I'll probably look for it tomorrow.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
I could upload the 2 albums I have if you're interested.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Quote by Winter Solstice
I could upload the 2 albums I have if you're interested.

That'd be sweet.
Mediafire preferably.
Quote by ch715dallat
lol this thread is about 9 years too late.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Bumped for my link.
Quote by ch715dallat
i liked this band..too bad they split
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
truly inspirational band. jhazmyne's lullaby is an amazing record, even though they split there's still misery signals. i never saw them live, but when i saw a video of a reunion show they played, it looked insane. people flying everywhere, the frontman being buried by people on the mic. awesome stuff.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
I first heard them back in 2004, little did i know they were already broken up. But i, just like the rest of you, keep them alive by playin their music. hell, i even learned Jhazmyne's Lullaby on the piano
this band is seriously awesome. alot more people need to listen to them. so influential to the music that's around these days its not even funny. just learned whatever the acoustic song is on jhazmyn's lullaby. i think its called the afternoon idk.

for fans of
Misery Signals (what this band became after they broke up)
Poison The Well
Thursday
Converge

basically listen to this band

edit: does anyone have tabs for this band. i figured out the instrumental but thats as far as i got.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Last edited by Haymaker17 at Oct 2, 2008,
If someone could PM me the Mediafire links, that would be amazing, thanks!
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by aggiefan33
thursday??

yea more for the clean guitar parts they do i guess. 7a7p has no clean singing though. it might be alittle far fetched but whatever
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Last edited by Haymaker17 at Oct 2, 2008,
pretty much all midwest metalcore of this era is awsome. i still regret not going to their reunion shows like three or four years ago especially since it was just an hours drive
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
^^^ yeah sadly i never even discovered this band until like a year after their reunion shows. sucks
Quote by handbanana
feel like a dummy for taking so long to listen to these boys

absolutely class, loving it
very happy to see this thread is on the main page. thats all
Quote by handbanana
Everytime someone mentions this band I go to their myspace and listen to everything. I really need to get an album.

Kickass band name too
this thread should have at least half as many replies as the Misery Signals one

seriously, two fackin pages

anyone who considers themselves a fan of metalcore owes it to themselves to listen to the hour of music this amazing band produced

oh, and what an hour it is
this band is awesome...everyone who likes misery signals give 7a7p a listen...misery signals grew from this band

jhazmyne's lullaby is one of my favorite metalcore releases ever
Quote by handbanana
Last 3 songs off jhazmyne's lullaby are great. It's a shame these guys don't get the attention they deserve.
Quote by 12shinn21
the entirety of jhazmyne's lullaby is great. It's a shame these guys don't get the attention they deserve.
fix't 8)

and agreed with the latter statement
SHE

DIIIIIIIIIIES

SHE

DIIIIIIIIIIES

SHE

DIIIIIIIIIIES

SHE DIIIIIIIES

ahh, Dandelion, best songe ever
fiiiiiiinaly got some 7a7p. seriously amazing band, especially for a shai hulud fan. the opening of jazamhynes lulaby is very hearts once nourished-ish.
Bump cuz I just found out that Misery Signals uses a good bit of lyrics from 7a7p. For example, in the 7a7p song Someday, he says "tormented by my every undying devotion to you" which is a line in Nothing (I think) by Misery Signals.
EDIT:
Or was it Set In Motion?
Last edited by saxaxe at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by saxaxe
Bump cuz I just found out that Misery Signals uses a good bit of lyrics from 7a7p. For example, in the 7a7p song Someday, he says "tormented by my every undying devotion to you" which is a line in Nothing (I think) by Misery Signals.
EDIT:
Or was it Set In Motion?
yea, set in motion

that's pretty cool

edit: jk, it is nothing- in the few opening lines of the opening song

internet lied to me at first

****in internet
Last edited by Lappo at Oct 14, 2009,
Page 1 of 3