Little Sunday afternoon project. Changed up a few parts a bit, added some solos.. just havin a lil fun lol. Solo's were both one take improvs so don't be too harsh on em
Songs on my profile.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
never heard the original, but i really, really dug this.
the vocals were sick and your lead is KILLER.
who originally did this song?

what did you to make the drums?
the kick sounds really good
Thanks for the feedback, this song is originally by Avenged Sevenfold.
The drums and bass were from guitarbt.com.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
I think you should keep the original intro. I couldn't even tell what was coming on at the beginning...

Other than that, it was a good cover. The vocals were pretty good for the most part.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
really nice cover. i liked the solo in the beginning. although i agree with ibanez rocker, i couldnt even tell it was the real song in the beginning.

although, covers of songs are supposed to be influenced by that guitarists tastes and skill. this cover breaks from the norm of other covers.

top notch bro! i cover unholy confessions too. check out the updated in my profile please!

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Yea I was planning on using the original intro but I messed up the first take and kind of branched off of a mistake and just went with it. Like I said it was just a little sunday project so I wasn't too concerned about it. Thanks for all the crits

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
That was a pretty damn good cover!

Great solo at the beginning, incredible improv.

Just a few things I didn't like about it

Around the end, the holding your vocal note and rising it into a WOAHH sort of thing got a bit repetitive, and the normal vocals + the screaming at the same time didn't sound too good to me.

Otherwise, an awesome cover!

Crit my Viking Kong cover?
A better drum sound would improve this. Also if you had the vocal harmonies like in the A7X version.