personally i think that the circles of hell will be like a skeeball game. you start with 100 balls, and for every sin you commit you lose a ball. the circles of hell are the little holes, 1 is in the middle, 7 on the outside.

also, you have to watch mr bean movie sitting on peewee hermans lap
It won't be
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by maggot9779
No such thing

/thread

+1
Atheists FTW!
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
I think if hell really did exist, it would be different for everyone. Every soul would have a different hell. Some may get sent to a prison filled with other flamboyant gay men, while some may be forced to sit in an electric chair for eternity.
Quote by hug a llama
I think if hell really did exist, it would be different for everyone. Every soul would have a different hell. Some may get sent to a prison filled with other flamboyant gay men, while some may be forced to sit in an electric chair for eternity.

I just can't imagine ETERNAL punishment.
Well, if you're talking about a theoretical hell then I guess hell for me would be nothingness...just floating around in an endless void.
nah itl be like this.................

i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Last edited by turtlemcdoogle at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by hug a llama
I think if hell really did exist, it would be different for everyone.

The same applies for heaven. Neither I think exists, due to lack of evidence.
no such thing
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Just hypothetically if hell did exist, it wouldn't be a ball game. You'd burned, tortured, crucified and be torn to pieces for all eternity. Just hypothetically.

I like to challenge the concept of "eternity" though. If something will always be there, then it always was there in the beginning. It is a dimension if not time itself. So if you're being sent to somewhere for eternity, then you always were there before you supposedly arrived. This suggests that your fate is written and that is contradictory of the idealism of religion. Religion supposes to endeavour that your fate is unknown and that the choices/life you make and live on earth placate you in one of two realities. Heaven and hell.
I think hell will probably be ok. The music will definitely be better. And there's chocolate cake for everyone.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I think hell will probably be ok. The music will definitely be better. And there's chocolate cake for everyone.

You can probably quote me on this, but hell is where all the interesting people go when they die.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
You can probably quote me on this, but hell is where all the interesting people go when they die.

+1
This room.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
im pretty sure if we get enough people down there, we can take over. pirate-style.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by bassboy 999
Just hypothetically if hell did exist, it wouldn't be a ball game. You'd burned, tortured, crucified and be torn to pieces for all eternity. Just hypothetically.

I like to challenge the concept of "eternity" though. If something will always be there, then it always was there in the beginning. It is a dimension if not time itself. So if you're being sent to somewhere for eternity, then you always were there before you supposedly arrived. This suggests that your fate is written and that is contradictory of the idealism of religion. Religion supposes to endeavour that your fate is unknown and that the choices/life you make and live on earth placate you in one of two realities. Heaven and hell.

smartest post on UG ever
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
smartest post on UG ever

Its also kinda wrong. Just because you weren't there to begin with doesn't mean it wasn't there before. Also about choice, I disagree, if a god is all knowing and all powerful (which is just stupid) then it knew what choices you would make and where you would ultimately end up. It also means that this god made you to make those set choices and therefor is void of any choice on your part.

Edit, sorry I just read the post and we do kind of agree on the choice issue.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Just take the time to read Dante's Inferno and read how you're going to be kicked in the nads and given leprosy.

Don't forget about minotaurs with bows and arrows
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
your flesh will be ripped from your bones over and over and over for all eternity by horrific demons while burning in flames that are hotter than the hottest heat times infinity. Flames so hot they are pitch black giving you the feeling of incinerating in a void. while your skin is being torn from your body, worms will be eating away at your innards with ferocious hunger and insatiable bloodlust. Many demons will take part in your eternal torture some ripping the flesh, some raping you, some pulling out your organs, the rest laffing as your ravaged. This will continue forever never ceasing or slowing. youll watch as those closest to you join you and experience the same horrific ordeals as you yourself. helplessly crying out for 1 drop of water and 1 second of peace. Never will they receive either.

so pretty much, you dont want to go
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
nah itl be like this.................

Hell is no longer, FOB have split up

Quote by rebeltildeth87
your flesh will be ripped from your bones over and over and over for all eternity by horrific demons while burning in flames that are hotter than the hottest heat times infinity. Flames so hot they are pitch black giving you the feeling of incinerating in a void. while your skin is being torn from your body, worms will be eating away at your innards with ferocious hunger and insatiable bloodlust. Many demons will take part in your eternal torture some ripping the flesh, some raping you, some pulling out your organs, the rest laffing as your ravaged. This will continue forever never ceasing or slowing. youll watch as those closest to you join you and experience the same horrific ordeals as you yourself. helplessly crying out for 1 drop of water and 1 second of peace. Never will they receive either.

Don't mean to be pedantic, but infinity isn't a number, its a concept for the highest number in existence. So therefore that statement is false
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Apr 7, 2008,
Quote by rebeltildeth87

So it's not all bad

Wait... we ARE talking about THIS, right?
If you don't believe in hell then humor us.

If you don't want to humor us then GTFO.

Hell seems to me like a swell place. I personally love sinning. I'm very lustful and can be gluttonous at times as well as all of those other nice forbidden verbs. I'd look forward to it if it's real (which I doubt.)
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Hell is no longer, FOB have split up

really? this calls for celebration.