Page 1 of 2
I bought a 16-ounce beef tenderloin today:

However, the picture doesn't do it justice; it looks much more aged in that picture.
Benefits of working in the meat department at Loblaw's, I guess.
you need something in there for size comparison like a playing card or something so we can get the full extent of the meat
That looks delicious.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
oh hell yes
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
I work at the meat department of my local IGA. The only good thing about working there is getting to cut your own steaks/roasts/etc. You can make some ****ing behemoths.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by americnidiot
you need something in there for size comparison like a playing card or something so we can get the full extent of the meat

thats what she said.

seriously, that looks delicious. i would even eat it right then, uncooked. thats how good it looks.
I would stab you if that was cooked anywhere past medium rare.....That is too delicious looking to burn....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by americnidiot

It's gone.

But I'd say it was about a 5.5" diameter.

Quote by BladeSlinger
I would stab you if that was cooked anywhere past medium rare.....That is too delicious looking to burn....

I like my meat with a pulse, thanks.
Last edited by tylerishot at Apr 6, 2008,
Nice! Did you eat the whole thing? If so, get ready to take the most massive **** of your life.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Am I the only one laughing at the "It's so big!" comments?? I thought we were in the pit.

But seriously, I can't really tell the size, because there is nothing else in the picture to compare it with.
sup?
Aww, you should of taken a picture of it cooked before you ate it.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
Aww, you should of taken a picture of it cooked before you ate it.

Cooked meat doesn't really look right in pictures.. But I agree.
sup?
Ya know what i've always wanted to do?....

Buy a ton of ground beef and shape it into a bowl

Fill the bowl with everything good, like red-skin potatos, bacon, red onions, cheese, peppers, etc.

Cook it and eat it
damn i sure love meat. (im Argentinian)
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
*fapfapfap*
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by tylerishot

I like my meat with a pulse, thanks.

I take mine as rare as legally possible in restaurants.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
dude...
how do you eat that?
why cant i eat that meat?!!! i want it!!!
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I thought you wewre talking about pizza

Though that steak does look delectable. God damn though, any less than medium and you may as well eat the cow you sick bloodsuckers. Medium to Well Done steaks ftw!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
I thought you wewre talking about pizza

Though that steak does look delectable. God damn though, any less than medium and you may as well eat the cow you sick bloodsuckers. Medium to Well Done steaks ftw!

+1

i dont care what anyone says. i dont like it any less than medium. but even then i probably wouldnt order it. medium well to well for me. ill usually order medium well though because that way i know they wont make it too well done.
Quote by saxaxe
Cook it, give it to me, and tell me its vegetarian so I can eat it please. Sometimes I hate being a vegetarian.

Then don't be a vegetarian? It is illegal to eat meat where you live or something?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I can has!
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
mmmmmmmmm. meat is awesome.

i work at a grocery store, and we are having a big sale on meat this week. its awesome.
Quote by halfback_712
Ya know what i've always wanted to do?....

Buy a ton of ground beef and shape it into a bowl

Fill the bowl with everything good, like red-skin potatos, bacon, red onions, cheese, peppers, etc.

Cook it and eat it

You just opened my mind to a whole different world of amazingness.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Page 1 of 2