Well, I'm sitting here pondering the fact that I'm late on rent this month because I HAD to have some gear, and I was wondering how many other irresponsable louts have let G.A.S. make some kind of affect on their life.

For those who don't know, G.A.S. = Gear Aquisition Syndrome
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
a....a........aaaaquizitiion?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Yes, I hate it. Right now, I'm saving for a Traynor YCV50 and an ISP Decimator...and I've only saved a seventh of the amount of money I need
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I nearly failed a wood shop class because I spent all my time making a guitar instead of the lame tissue boxes and bird feeders I was supposed to be making.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
I bought an ebow and a slide neither of which I'm good with. And a Digitech Death Metal. What the hell was I thinking?
Yeah, I always fart, and they smell REALLY bad, and now people don't come near me

<_<

>_>

....o wait......
Ah, I went a little happy on picks, but then again I just discovered Ultex. That, and new headphones since I always seem to tear the cords out (I should probably save up for ones with replaceable cables like AKG 240s or UltraSone Pros).
i actually dont really buy much gear. i dont really spend money on anything. i could probably buy a ****load of gear it i wanted to, tho. i dont know how much i have saved up.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I've had my eye on a Fishman Loudbox for a few months now... I might have to give in if I get a stimulus check...
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
i really wanna get a fender blues deluxe amp, thats prob the next thing ill save up for

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
YES!

i was just recently $1050 in the hole.

drum building. now thats pricey.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
It's affected my entire family. A whole corner of my living room is awash in guitars, basses, full stacks, PA speaker, a drum set, practice amps, and other bric-a-brac.

If I could only find a picture...
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Yea I put $2,000 into my electronic drum set, it's a nice kit but that's a lot of money.
and now that I'm into recording I find myself always trying to spend on studio gear and that gets costly.

Right now the only thing keeping me from spending is the fact that i hardly have any money in the bank account to spend.

Credit cards are evil...

Quote by Kivarenn82
YES!

i was just recently $1050 in the hole.

drum building. now thats pricey.

yeppers. im buying an epiphone LP slash sig and a hiwatt combo. thats 2 grand taken out of the car fund...
I just threw some of my car budget on an Orange Rockerverb 50, now I am buying one about 5-6 months from now. Additionally, I am in need of a new true bypass looper, a Electro Harmonix HOG to replace my Whammy and a Line 6 FM4, considering they are one of the most awesome pedals available.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
lol yes

$450 bill for ADSL2+ installation and first two months...due precisely 26 days ago...but i just had to buy a new ****ing wah and put a head on lay-by...

i mean what the fück is wrong with me...

luckily i get paid tomorrow, and all of it is direct depositing to the Internet company

*sigh*
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I'm still awake right now researching amps...GAS is killing me. I have money though so that's a plus.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Used to have it quite a lot, but now that I've got lots of money I don't seem to want anything haha.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30