Recently I put out a post of whether I should get a Marshall Vintage Modern or a Peavey JSX amp head, but I have found the amp for me. Its a Egnater Tourmaster. THe thing is sick but my question is should I buy that now or wait after I get a Gibson LP/PRS Singlecut. I want to record some this summer and I have a couple songs for my solo thing I'm doing ready to record. I have an Epiphone Sheraton that I love and will use in the recording for some softer songs but for the harder stuff I dont want to use my crappy Epi SG. This amp would be a big bonus to my sound on my recordings and my friend has a PRS singlecut and I may be able to use it to record some of the heavier tracks. So should I get the amp or go for the guitar?
Amp hands down
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by Roedy0309
Recently I put out a post of whether I should get a Marshall Vintage Modern or a Peavey JSX amp head, but I have found the amp for me. Its a Egnater Tourmaster. THe thing is sick but my question is should I buy that now or wait after I get a Gibson LP/PRS Singlecut. I want to record some this summer and I have a couple songs for my solo thing I'm doing ready to record. I have an Epiphone Sheraton that I love and will use in the recording for some softer songs but for the harder stuff I dont want to use my crappy Epi SG. This amp would be a big bonus to my sound on my recordings and my friend has a PRS singlecut and I may be able to use it to record some of the heavier tracks. So should I get the amp or go for the guitar?

Amp. Amp. Amp.
Quote by statixguitar53
when in doubt, buy an elephant testicle

GEAR:
Mesa F-50
Hagstrom Swede
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
Amp
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
ampzors

amp.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

It's been said:
+1000 to the amps.

More of your sound comes from your amp than guitar. Get the LP later. It's a baller ass guitar (trust me), but especially if you can borrow said PRS I'd go for the amp.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend